Ch-20

Whole house is hustling and bustling.. Why not everyone has already came to the village except our groom who is comming today... Everyone is busy doing something or other thing.. Common hardly ten days are left for wedding and it's the weeding of most awaited bachelor of the family and the last girl child of the family.. So it is a double celebration..... Everyone is doing something or other thing as they will for shopping in the afternoon only there wedding dresses and rest will be purchased from the clothes the owner will bring at the home.... And

Ms aishwarya is lazily lying on her bed and reading a novel as nobody allows her to work.. And she is eagerly waiting for her ennanga.. First she was happy as he said he will come in early morning but later he said... He got some work so he will directly meet them in the clothes showroom... So now she is getting more desperate for him... Actually she is desperate since that night... When the said bye to each other... Only she knows how much she cried for him... But later on she herself stoped and thought just few more days.. Then they would stay together for forever... But as she know now that he will come by evening... It's getting more difficult for her to wait...

Over her Srinu is doing his last moment work and last minute meeting se he can easily have his month long holiday with his beautiful wife... But these last moment where he can meet her in few hours is getting more difficult than past few years... And specially those moments.. Those blushing face.. Those big expressive eyes and that long black hair... Is making him more desperate for her... Just this meeting and few file signing then he would immediately leave for airport....

IN EVENING:

Aishwarya and all other cousins uncle aunty and her maa and appa and few more relative aunty.. All were present in the shop looking for beautiful sarees and dresses.. Ashu was also looking at whatever those ladies were presenting her... But her eyes we're on entrance only waiting for him.. But he still didn't came... Her father looked at her and said.
Ashu i talked to him few minutes ago he has landed and  on his way over here.. U select few sarees till then beta.. He said patting her head... Nodding her head.. She took a purple saree her mom gave and assistant started helping her.. After sometime.. She came out wearing.. And everyone looked at her.. Few liked the saree and few didn't.. So again taking a pastel saree she went inside to change.. But suddenly someone removed the changing curtains...

A assistant entered taking a beautiful golden saree... That saree was just perfect..not too shiny and not too blad.. Just perfect.. Ashu was aww struck seeing such a beautiful saree... But her trance was broken.. Hearing the assistant
Mam please try this saree sir has send it for you and has asked me to tell you that.
You have to wear this saree and come out.. She thought it's her father or cousin so nodding her head she took the saree and other assistant helped her to wear the saree.. After sometime when she looked at herself.. She was not able to believe that.. This is her...

The moment she came in front of all the family.. Everyone was aww struck seeing her.. She also smiled seeing there reaction.. And she looked at her father.. Who was smilling bright seeing her daughter.. But suddenly her eyes went back of her father and there someone was talking on his phone showing his back...and seeing his back she understand who is he.. She got so happy.. Everyone came and started kissing her forehead and said how beautiful she was looking but he kept talking on his phone..

She thought to meet him herself but.. She thought when he is not eager to see her then she would also won't.. Getting grumpy stomping her feet she left from there... She went to changing room put the curtains and started removing her saree.. She removed her few pins.. When suddenly two hands hold her waist and twirl her around and he said i know my baby is angry but it was important call...
Saying this he kept her on her feet she instantly turned around and hold his collor standing on her tip toes...
Everything is important except me.. Talking to others and doing everything except selecting a saree for me and looking at me...

He smiled hold her waist and pulling her closer.. He said.. Who said that.. She how beautiful you are looking in my choice of clothes.... Just perfect.. After this saree touched your body it has become more beautiful... She blushed hearing his statement and looked away getting all shy... He instantly turned her around her back touched his front in the process her saree pleats fall on her hand.. Making her front all naked... Only the blouse.. He firmly held her stomach digging his fingers in her skin and he rubbed his nose and lips on her neck and shoulder chanting.. I miss you.. She closed her eyes kept her head on his chest and let him do whatever he was doing... Doing all these he removed her saree and she was standing there in inner skirt and blouse.... Open your eyes.. He commanded.. She instantly opend her eyes and he said... Look at yourself how you look when i do things to you.. Look at this blushing face... She instantly turned and hid her face in his chest.. He laughed aloud... Seeing her.. She instantly coverd his mouth and said don't laugh and go please... Kissing her palm.. He left her waist and she instantly pushed him out.. Saying goo.. He also left smilling...

After changing and finalizing that saree they all did shopping and  shrinu.. Gave his card for payment and saying ashu that her bday is the pin he left for buying ice cream for her.. As she wanted to eat..
He crossed the road and entered the ice cream.. Bought ice cream for everyone and came out.. By that time they also came out.. Seeing shrinu standing on the other side holding ice cream.. She got excited.. And shouted.. Ennanga come fast... Smilling and nodding his head he came forward and started walking.. He fast his paced looking on the other side.. Suddenly he heard ennanga and he looked at her smilling but she was tensed and said moveee.. Suddenly he felt something hard hit him.. And his hand banged  with a car and blood came out he fell on car bonate... And last thing he saw ashu.. Standing like a statue..

Seeing him half lying in blood she got shocked... Everyone ran toward him all the cars stopped as it was a little busy road... They took him in his arm.. And suddenly they heard a thud.. And looked behind and saw.. Aishwarya lying unconscious... Her father ran toward her and took her in his arms.. They all took them to hospital....

That's it... Do vote and comment and sorry for the late update.. Too many things are going on.. Hope u guys understand... But thank u soo much for your love and support... Do try my other stories...