Ch -6

See I told you guys I gave him a perfect name beast. This is nothing new he always behave like this with me... I hate him. I just hate him... What was wrong with my clothes I was wearing a sleeveless and my little waist was showing.. What's wrong in that. No actually he can talk sweetly to every fucking person on this earth he is calm in every situation with everyone  except miss aishwarya.. I curse you that you will get a wife just like me... My all behavior will be within her than i will see what you do. After he scolded me i cried so much but again I have great cousins... Sugandh uplifted my mood and dragged me to have ice cream. And it was fun

Currently I am lying on my bed in my room and everyone is slept.. And guess what mr beast didn't had food.. As he is not feeling well great . .. God is still there looking at your deeds.. Being happy I slept common tomorrow is shanti's baby shower... I should sleep.

Aishwarya stirred in her sleep due to the voices comming from outside and sunrays comming from window. Uhh what's happening in this early morning... I looked at my phone... Okh it's already 9 O clock... It's past morning... But what to do I love to sleep.... I hurriedly got down from bed got fresh... And went downstairs... Okh the commotion was because of all thes arrangements.. How can I forget today is baby shower. I went into the kitchen... Saw chitthi and amma instructing maid and cooking. I went and hugged maa...my baby woke... Up you should have slept more.. It's still early.. Note the sarcasm. Uhh I groaned she gave me a hot chocolate and food to eat.. Okh she still love me. With a huge smile I sat on dinning table and was having food... And watch everyone working suddenly someone took my cup of hot chocolate.. I looked up it's rahul.. Anna give it back I will kill you.. No he stated and kept his hand in the air.. I started jumping trying to take the cup...

Suddenly a heavy voice boomed in the hall taking our attention and there Mr beast...What the hell is going on.... Are you guys kids and aishwarya.. What kind of clothes you are wearing... Can't you see there are lots of people in home and you are roming wearing all these...i looked at her up and down...what the hell she was wearing a fucking shorts till her mid thighs and a loose tshirt from hear I can see her big bouncy boobs and those erect nipples....fuck  thats why few t worker wee looking at her..Shrinu it's fine .. No bava just look at her she needs to grow up...her father tried to calm me.. And it did worked.. Meekly saying a sorry she ran upstairs and I heard a loud noise of closing doors. I glared at the workers and they immediately started working.

See again he shouted on me... I am just done I don't want to stay hear... My amma appa doesn't have any problem then why does he.... I hate you... I spent my whole day crying inside my room without having any food...amm and chitti tried but I didnt budge... Don't know when I slept... I woke up with loud bang on the doors... I opened the door and saw shanti... Hey girl enough.... Just look at you all these swollen eyes... You came hear to miss my baby shower no na... Then go and get ready fast... Otherwise I and baby both will feel bad... With a smile I said I am coming you go.. I will just get ready and come... I went to the bathroom..

And got  my eyes is all read and puffy... And it's feel like my head is banging.. I got fresh wore the blue saree  and yes maa helped me to whear it when she came to check on me...as I don't know how to wear a saree..and guess what my amma said..Shrinu just care for you allot that's why he scold you try to correct you... Because remember da the one who scold us most is also the one who care for us most .. But you and appa doesn't scold me... Everyone has little different way of showing there fear or anxiety that's why... And dont wory he got a very good scolding for amma... Appa hearing this I laughed and amma smiled and said now get ready and come...

I did a lite make up tied my hair in a loose bun and red lipstick... Okh I am good to go and then I went downstairs.. Everyone was there all the ladies, children and few distant cousins.. All the function happened and trust me I enjoyed allot except the part off all auntys asking how old am I... I should get married.. When I will get married and they all have some sort of capable groom for me... And this headache is like fuel adding to my mood.. I told appa that I am having headache so I won't eat ... He told me to rest as they know when I have headache I don't eat... All ready all of the guest have left except few who will leave tomorrow... I went to my room and I got changed and having the medicine I decided to sleep and thanks to God after morning incident I didn't saw Mr beast.

Okh sorry for the mistakes... Do vote and comment please.... Bye bye 👋