Ch-10

Today is the day of engagement.. And wedding date will be Finalized... Every family members were excited.. Including the bride and groom.. All though this is arrange marriage and it's forced apon them.. But one is happy that finally he will have the same person.. He loved since ages and the other party is happy that atleast she know the groom and she felt protected... Trusted and respected.. The most important things.. Which is nowadays missing in the relation... So there is no harm in going with the marriage.

A small get together was organised... Only family and close relatives were invited for now. As Mr shrinivas only said.. That let's keep simple for now.. In wedding you guys can do according to your wish.. Everyone agreed.. As they have to.. Because no one can walk over his final decision.

Aishwarya was getting ready with all her cousins and make up artist.. And shrinivas was getting ready with all the males.. She was missing her sister.. Because it was too sudden so it was not possible for her to come. But she promised aishwarya that she will attend the wedding but still she was missing her sister.

Finally the groom side and the bride side sat opposite to each other. Shrinivas was continuously staring at aishwarya.. And she felt someone's gaze on her . . But dare not to look up.. Over hear shrinivas was getting crazy.. Because from the moment she have came.. She didn't look at him for once..

Finally  shrinivas with a grumpy face and aishwarya with a shy smile completed the ceremony.. Finally they were engaged and marriage date was also fixed after five months.. Which is after aishwarya's first sem exam. After the function ended everyone was having the delicious food.. Including the new couple with lot of laughter and teasing.

Ohh God i can't believe i am engaged.. That also to shrinu mama .. Oops ennanga.. Seriously you never know when life take you to which direction. Never in my dreams i thought.. I would get married to him.. But see today i am already engaged and after few months he will be my husband.. I think i am doing right with following this decision.. Because i think it's better to be with someone you know rather than be with a complete stranger. And the most important think.. Mama is elder than me probably an a uncle.. So all the maturity baggage goes on him and i can be the way i am.. Yessss. Rather then thinking all these i should open the saree and get changed.. For which i have came in my room.. Her inner self mocked her.

I just had open the pin of my upper pleats.. I heard door opening and closing sound.. Suddenly i turned around.. And there stood my ennanga.. Locking the door..  Seeing him coming toward me i asked.. What are y......... ~umm~ suddenly his hot lips captured mine both lips and sucked hard.. Making me breathless.. I closed my eyes and a moan escape from my mouth... Shit.. Not being able to breath.. I hit his arms.. And finally he let me breath..

Both taking deep breath.. And intently looking at each other.. Come over hear.. Saying this i snaked my palm around her neck and pulled her toward me .. Again taking her lips in me.. This time she also reciprocated.... I have to teach her.. How to kiss but it's good because i would love to teach her.. We shared a passionate kiss for good few minutes and then leaving her lips ....

His lips travelled from my jaw to neck and upper breast area.. Giving numerous kisses... Umm... Some..one.. Will.. See.. Us.. Leave me. I uttered with lot of difficulty.. Due to the sweet torcher he was giving me.. The door is locked dont worry.. Saying this he bite hard on my neck and lick and suck few more times.. I am dame sure.. It's goona leave mark.

Cupping her face i said... Baby you deserve punishment.. Why.. She asked almost red and breathless because in the whole function you didn't looked at me once... Lowering her head she said.. I was just shy... But still you deserve a punishment... Saying this i pulled her upper pleats down and fuck her cleavage came in front of my eyes... I instantly sucked and kissed her clevage..

Feeling the pleasure he was providing me... My hands instantly travelled to his silky hair and pulled it  hard bringing his face.. More toward my clevage... He groaned.. Feeling my pulling him more into me...

Next update is comming stay tuned.. Sorry for the mistake and do vote and comment