Sex Ed With Harry*

Summary: You're a good Christian girl who's saving her virginity for marriage but then you meet Harry.

Word Count: 7.4k words

Warning: mentions of religion, smut, unprotected sex (briefly)

You'd been such a good girl all these years. Always went to church with your parents, you sang in the worship group for the church on Sundays as soon as your were old enough, read your bible and learned the passages well, kept your thoughts pure, never let any of your boyfriends go past a good make out session, and you even went to a Christian university.

You're still new at the university, a Freshman on campus and so you go to the first party you're invited to make some more friends. The more people you could get to know the better.

Tonight you dressed in a baby blue short sleeved sweater dress with your black doc marten boots. Your mom hated the dress because it was on the shorter side but you loved how it looked on and you always received compliments wearing it.

When you got to the house you felt a little nervous. You'd arrived by yourself and so you'd have to force yourself to meet new people. The party appeared to be spread over two houses as there were college students in both yards on the porches and in the driveways.

You stood and looked at both houses for a moment, trying to decide which one to go into when a tall guy stood beside you and looked on with you as he spoke, "I say the one with the white shudders. Seems more fun."

You turn your head to look at the stranger and find yourself looking at a very attractive guy. Dark hair, a sharp jawline, pink lips, and then when he finally looks down at you, you see his sea foam green eyes and dimples digging into his cheeks.

You smile back at him and notice that he's got the very tip of a tattoo peeking out from his shirt where he's left the top few buttons undone. You'd sort of been interested in getting a tattoo yourself but knew that your parents would disapprove and tell you that it was sinful.

"You think?" You question, keeping your eyes on him.

He turns to face you and you turn in toward him, "I do think. Plus it's where I'm going. Thought maybe we could walk in together. I'm Harry." He stuck his hand out and you lifted yours to greet him with your name in return.

So, you followed Harry into the house with the white shudders and were immediately ushered into the kitchen with him.

"What would you like to drink? " he opens the fridge and looks around and takes two beer bottles out. He proceeds to take the cap off one and then lifts the other toward you, "Do you want one?"

You'd never had a sip of alcohol and you hadn't planned on having any tonight (it never even occurred to you). But you also didn't want to be rude to Harry who seemed to be very kind so far. Even though you felt like you'd be doing something sinful by having the beer, you nodded and walked near the counter next to Harry and watched as he popped the cap off your beer.