Next Door Neighbors 2 | neighbor!harry

Summary: Your neighbor, Harry, goes feral after seeing you sweating in your garden.

Word Count: 5k+

Warning: 18+ only, smut, slight breeding kink, descriptions of bodily scents and tastes (sweat and the like), fluff

. . .

Harry couldn't help but peek over the fence to watch you when he noticed you were in your backyard gardening. Wearing shorts so short he could almost see your cute ass. And he knew you had a cute ass. Cute everything really.

Though, the longer he watched the more like a creeper he felt. Like an actual creep watching you bent over with your knees and hands in the dirt and sweat soaking through the back of your tank top while you were totally oblivious. But you sure were a sight to behold. He imagined how your sweat must taste and smell. There was something going off in his brain as he watched you that was nonrational, quite carnal when he got right down to it.

He hadn't seen you in a couple of weeks. You'd both been busy with your separate lives and jobs. And it was always awkward for anyone to try and initiate another "get-together" when who knows what the other person is thinking? Maybe to you, it was just a fun one-night thing. Because in a way that's all it was to him. Not that he wouldn't have been interested in doing it again, he just didn't know how you felt about some kind of ongoing, no-strings-attached thing. Or if you even wanted ongoing. Or no-strings. There were too many ifs in the equation.

But he knew one thing. He couldn't just stand there like a weirdo and stare at your backside for too much longer. So he had an idea, returning to his kitchen he poured two glasses of iced tea then walked back toward the fence and cleared his throat putting a grin on his face, "Looks nice," he called out to you.

You dropped your trowel and turned around to see your neighbor looking over the fence at you holding up two glasses of something amber-colored. You smiled, standing up, wiping the dirt from your knees and palms, "Hi, Harry. What looks nice? Not much to see yet," you began to walk toward the fence to get a better look at him.

"Well I can see you put in brick around the beds and ya know... just looks nice." He shrugged.

"It's just gonna be easy to care for flowers and shrubs. Some lavender too, for the mosquitos. I've been out here for almost two hours. It's so much more work than I thought it would be. Never had the chance to have a garden before so I'm going to take advantage of this," you smiled and watched Harry's pink lips curve upward as his eyes ran down your frame.

"I guess it is a lot of work. Two hours is a lot of time to be out in the sun. I got you a glass of iced tea if you're interested," he held it out toward you over the fence and you took it, the icy glass immediately cooling to your palm.

"Thank you, Harry. This is nice of you," you took a drink because you were thirsty. Parched actually. "Come over if you want to sit with me out here," you gestured toward the table and chairs that were set up on your back patio. And maybe you were more than just thirsty. Perhaps you wouldn't mind spending a little more time with your hot neighbor.

Harry grinned and nodded, "Think I will if it's okay."

You watched Harry round the fence and then open the gate to yours to let himself into your backyard and you saw the way he looked down over your skimpy attire not meant for public eyes.

"Oh..." you looked down at your soiled white tank top and sweaty chest, "Mmm... maybe I should change first? I'm a gross mess."

"You look great. Don't worry. Come on let's sit."