Dirty & Rough* (request)

Requestharry cheats on his gf with you and maybe not necessarily a breeding kink but cream pie kink ?? like, "i'm gonna stuff you so full of my cum". veryyyy rough and degrading like he's just using you to get off. "cumdump" etc..maybe he's quite a bit older than u as well. face slapping, spit kink, as dirty as possible...you get me LOL

Warnings: Read request above

Word Count: 1.6k

Harry had seen you a number of times at the café he frequented where he liked to go to get his coffee almost every morning

Harry had seen you a number of times at the café he frequented where he liked to go to get his coffee almost every morning. You were just the cutest thing, always blushing and giggling when he'd compliment you.

And you'd not soon forget the man either. He was older than you by a bit, you could tell. But he was gorgeous and tall, with dark curls and always dressed so sharp, like he was rich. You also knew he had a girlfriend, who he'd brought in once or twice.

Which is why when he asked you what you were doing after work you didn't quite connect the dots. Why would he want to know what you were up to?

It was nearly closing time when Harry popped into the café after work with plans to find out if you would be into more than just serving him a hot coffee. You shrugged and told him you had no plans so he told you he'd wait outside for you to finish up.

You were nervous, you could admit, not knowing exactly what was to come but you certainly wouldn't be saying no to Harry Styles. Even if it meant doing something you might regret.

Harry guided you to his vehicle in silence and then drove off into the night with you in the passenger side. You couldn't speak you were feeling so out of sorts and excited. You were afraid that if you spoke you'd say something really dumb. You tended to make a fool of yourself in front of hot men.

When Harry pulled up to a large home with tall gates and a long driveway you looked all around with wide eyes and confusion. Was this his house?

Harry smirked to himself in response to your timid demeanor. You were exactly what he was looking for. A cute little submissive bimbo he could smack around a little and who wouldn't say no to him. Plus he'd been dying to see you naked.

You followed him into his house in silence and Harry finally spoke as he closed the door behind himself, "See those stairs? Head up and go all the way to the end of the hall and into that bedroom. I'll be right there."

You did as he said, making your way to the massive bedroom with the largest bed you'd ever seen. Meanwhile, Harry was calling his girlfriend to confirm what time she planned on being home. He still had 45 minutes. Just enough time.

When he got into the bedroom you were standing in the middle of the room, blushing and feeling hot. You knew something was about to happen and you were excited. Harry looked especially sexy today. There was something about the way he looked at you that told you he was about to eat you alive.