The Scientist & the Stripper | Jealous* (a check-in)

Summary: Harry finally comes to visit you at work - and just as you suspected, he gets a little jealous (nerd scientist!harry x stripper!y/n)

Word Count: 4.4k words

Warning: 18+ only, smut, spanking, jealousy

You'd given up on having Harry come to see you at work

You'd given up on having Harry come to see you at work. You understood why he didn't want to go. You knew he could be a bit jealous. The very first night you met him you saw it when he confronted Dale and then took you away from him at your party. So, if he reacted that way with Dale you could only imagine his reaction to a bunch of men ogling you while you danced half-naked for their money.

You'd been official with him for a few months now and seeing him for nearly 6. Harry was by far the best boyfriend you'd ever had. It surprised you too. When you first slept with him you didn't think that it would really work in the long run. Not that you didn't think he was great, but he was very inexperienced and most men weren't able to deal with your job. Being a stripper meant the pool of men who would consider getting serious with you was limited. And a man who'd never even had sex before? You didn't think Harry was in that pool. But he was.

He kept coming around and you kept daydreaming about him. Because even though he was a virgin when you first slept with him, he was really really good and he was very sweet. Not the overbearing annoying kind of sweet that you hated. The right in the middle, thoughtful and practical kind of sweet.

And he was a great listener too. Harry loved being taught new things and you didn't mind teaching him. Because he was a fast learner and he remembered all of your little pointers to the T. He even did his own research apart from you. Harry's curious, scientist's mind was always digging into information and learning as much as he could about any subject he found interesting. And he found sex interesting. Obviously. So he learned things you hadn't even considered teaching him. And he used his new knowledge on you with excitement.

But apart from the sex, Harry was just an overall great guy. He wasn't a big talker but if he knew about anything being discussed he would give his input and it always amazed you at how smart he was. When you'd have him around your friends he wasn't shy per se, more so just reserved. He liked to hear what others said and take note. Your friends got used to him. They wound up really liking him. He wasn't annoying and he didn't act like a know-it-all. He fit in pretty well.

And Harry had a handful of friends too. He knew them all from the University. They were nice and smart and you liked them all. But Harry was special. You appreciated him so much. You loved that he had his own thing going on and that he wasn't obsessed with what you were doing when you were working (he knew what you were doing but he didn't dwell on it).

The last guy you dated was always waiting for you after your shift and making sure you weren't doing anything he didn't like. He didn't trust you. And you always thought you'd have to prove to whomever you dated that you could be trusted. But you never had to do that with Harry. He trusted you. Completely. But he was quite jealous. Territorial. Which was why he always declined in coming to see you at the club. Because he knew you were his and he trusted you, but he didn't like it when others looked at you or made comments about you. He might have been reserved but he didn't have any issues being upfront and confrontational when needed.