Baby Daddy | friends to lovers (to parents)

Summary: After you have a one-night stand with your good friend Harry and become pregnant he doesn't know for certain that the baby is his, but he has his suspicions.

Word Count: 13,995

Warning, smut, pregnancy trope (there will be talk of y/n going through her pregnancy and all that entails but not in great detail), mention of abortion, alcohol consumption, teeniest bit of angst, lying, fluff

❊❊❊

You stared down at the pink double lines on the stick that indicated you were pregnant. How could it be? It was a one-time thing! He'd only come inside of you once (and you'd also only had sex the once). How was it possible that he knocked you up? You shook your head and frowned as you sat down on the toilet lid and thought back to that night 7 weeks before.

~~

Harry was there for you. To console you after the gut-wrenching breakup with Joe. Which had kind of surprised you. Your roommate had been at work so you called your best friend, Erin, and she was busy already but told you she'd see you the next morning as soon as she could. You called your cousin. Voicemail. And then you called Harry, not thinking he'd even pick up. But he did – I need to go out for a drink. Joe just broke up with me. Come get drunk with me.

Harry showed up at your apartment and wrapped you in his arms and you sobbed into his armpit, which smelled really nice you thought, and when you looked up at his face to tell him as much he laughed and kissed your forehead, "You're too adorable to cry. Come on angel. Let's go get us a drink and talk about everything."

One dirty martini got you yammering on and two had you sitting far too close with Harry grinning dopily. Three had you complimenting his green eyes I always thought you had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen... and spilling intimate details about you and Joe that no one else knew.

And four? Well... Four martinis had you pressed into the wall next to the bathrooms with Harry's hot mouth all over yours as he confessed how he'd always wanted you. And then it had Harry calling a taxi to bring you both back to your place.

"Shhh!" You giggled as Harry collapsed on your mattress and pulled you down with him making you nearly knee him in the balls.

"You shhhh!" He pawed at your bum and then ran his lips against yours as he closed his eyes, mouth half-cocked in a smile.

You weren't being as quiet as you should have been. Your roommate could've heard you and Harry and that would just have opened up a whole can of worms you weren't willing to delve into.

See, not only did she think you were still dating Joe, you and Harry were good friends. Since grammar school. And your roommate was one of your closest friends who was also very good friends with Harry. So, keeping quiet while you were on your bed with him at 2 in the morning as you unbuttoned his jeans was imperative.

He was just trying to distract you from how upset you were about Joe. He bought you drinks and had a few of his own. He kept pulling at your lip when he'd see you start to pout, and he'd make a dumb joke or compliment you so you'd feel better. Then you two were laughing and swaying together on the dance floor to one of those popular radio songs that was kind of sexy with a slow beat, he whispered into your ear that you were cute, and then his hand found your hip and the whole world stopped.

That's how Harry wound up in your bed pressing kisses to your neck as you both hastily undressed. That's how he wound up between your legs, eating you out until you whined that you wanted him inside of you and so without care or thought about what could go wrong or what you were getting yourself into he slowly pushed himself in and you gasped.