Sex Tutor I

Summary: Harry's got a reputation on campus and you're curious to know if he can help you.

Word Count: 10k

Warning: smut (oral sex), fluff, praise kink

. . .

"Yeah... that was good. I liked it."

That wasn't the reaction you were hoping to get. You thought Gunther would be a lot more enthusiastic after coming in your mouth and you swallowing him down. You gave it your best work. You even choked a couple of times and you did hear him moan once or twice. But that didn't feel like enough

You wanted to ask him exactly what went wrong. Tips on what he liked and didn't. What you could do better next time... But instead, he just smiled and kissed your cheek, avoiding your mouth because obviously kissing the lips that had just sucked his cock would be gross.

So you left his dorm feeling a little disappointed in yourself. Annoyed really. You wished you were more bold and could just ask him what he wanted, what he liked most. You complained to your roommate even. She loved giving advice so you were always venting to her.

"Well, you know there's like this guy on campus who will walk you through that kind of thing... a sex tutor if you will. Let's just say that he comes highly recommended. I know someone who hung out with him a few times, and she learned so much about her body and how good sex could feel without coming but he always made her come every time, and no man has ever done that to her before she told me."

"A tutor for blow jobs?" You scrunched your face and giggled.

"Well, blow jobs and everything else really. I don't know. He gets around and they say he's very knowledgeable about the body and sex. I think he's like getting his masters in sexual health or something?"

You shoved at her shoulder and laughed, "Oh my god I don't think so. That sounds crazy. He's probably some weird pervert or something."

Your roommate turned her cellphone screen to face you, showing you an Instagram page with a photo of a very attractive young man you'd seen on campus a time or two.

"That's him?" Your eyes widened as you looked from the photo to your roommate.

"Yup. He's not a weirdo either. I hear he's super respectful and smart. Plus the bonus is that he looks like this."

You nodded. That certainly was a bonus. Harry Styles. You knew about him from the student council. He did a lot of volunteering on campus and he was a graduate student so you didn't know him all that well, being only a sophomore yourself, but it was hard not to at least know the name and the face. He was popular. Clearly far more popular than you even realized.

And you definitely weren't going to reach out for a "session". That just felt silly. Though, you couldn't say you weren't intrigued by the idea, it just wasn't for you. Except that when Gunther didn't text or call you back for three full days, the whole time you wondered if your blow job was that bad. So when he did finally text you back to make plans for the following week, you felt like you were being given another chance to prove how good you could be. And maybe a lesson or two could be useful.

Reaching out to him via DMs on Instagram felt so unserious but you still did it. You cringed as you hit send and read over your message three times.

Hi! I heard you give special "tutoring" sessions and wanted to know if you have some time to meet with me to set something up? Let me know if it's okay.

You couldn't believe you were doing this, reaching out to a stranger for, basically, a booty call. But apparently he was used to it and had no qualms about responding to you in less than thirty minutes. As if he was running some kind of business.