I Guess You're All Mine*

Summary: Your boyfriend is sweet and he writes songs for you, playing them live with his band. But what happens when Harry, the band's drummer, tells you a big secret that changes everything?

a/n: Nearly 12k words, this one is sweet, a little angsty, and very spicy at the end 💦prepare thyself💦

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ only, smut, dirty talk, angst, a broken heart

You thought you had the best boyfriend ever. Chris was cute, he was stylish, kind, outgoing, and he was the lead singer of the band he was in. He wrote the songs and he played guitar and then when he'd have gigs he'd get up in front of the crowd and sing his heart out. Everyone loved Chris. Especially you.

Tonight his band was playing at the Diamond Club and he told you he'd be playing some of the songs he wrote for you. Yes. Your boyfriend wrote love songs for you. It was like a dream. Plus he'd always announce before the songs who it was about and you felt pretty special. It certainly deterred some of the attention he usually got with the girls.

Today was the same. Right before the band started one of the songs that always made you melt (he's truly such a romantic) he pointed to you from the stage, "This one's written for my beautiful girlfriend. Love you, baby."

Then the instruments started and when the drummer, Harry, came in with the beat, Chris began singing right after.

It was fascinating watching him in front of large groups. Most of the songs were unknown because this was just a hobby for Chris and his band, they weren't famous. They all had regular jobs during the week, but you still found all them so talented.

After their set, you joined the band near the lounge where girls surrounded all the guys. Harry got most of the attention and then Chris was a close second. The other guitarist, Josh and the bassist, Jerrid got plenty of attention too, but it always irked you that girls would shamelessly flirt with Chris right in front of you.

Tonight you were just feeling extra confident and chill so the females fawning over your boyfriend didn't bother you. You went to the bar and ordered a beer while waiting for the "fans" to clear out and give the guys some space. Usually Jerrid and Josh would get a girl for a night and you wouldn't see them much after a set. You didn't understand why Harry always stuck around, though. He was forever the third wheel with you and Chris, not that you minded.

Chris and Harry were close friends plus after your time getting to know him, you considered him to be a good friend as well. Sometimes you'd even hang out with Harry when Chris was busy. Harry was easy to get along with.

With your beer in hand you made your way back to the guys and as usual, it was just Harry and Chris. Plus a couple of girls lingering.

You tucked yourself into Chris' side and slipped your arm through his and hoped the girl talking to Chris would get the hint. There were two girls standing in front of Harry and he was taking it all in stride like he normally does. You caught his eye and he grinned at you for a moment, keeping his gaze on you just long enough that it made you pause.