Too Hard to Keep Quiet*

Summary: you and your boyfriend Harry are visiting your family for the night and are trying to keep quiet while your family is asleep

678 words

Warning: smut (as usual), unprotected sex

Visiting with your family was always something you looked forward

Visiting with your family was always something you looked forward. Today you brought your boyfriend, Harry, to meet them. Everything went well. It seemed that your mom and dad and sister just loved Harry as much as you.

You were even surprised that your dad didn't mind if you and Harry slept together in your childhood bedroom tonight. You expected him to tell Harry to sleep on the couch.

When everyone had gone to bed and you and Harry cuddled in together in your room you began gently kissing his jaw, caressing his chest, then hitched your thigh over his lap.

"Mmm... baby. Don't want to do anything in your parent's house. You know you can't stay quiet when my cock is tucked deep into your cunt." Harry turned his head to kiss you back and suddenly his words no longer held any weight as he slid his hand over your smooth thigh.

Harry turned to face you and he pulled you in closer to him as his lips smothered yours with wet kisses and moans.

"Please fuck me, Harry. Please. I'll be quiet I promise." You begged him. You just wanted to feel him inside of you, it didn't matter where you were.

Harry slid your shorts down and he freed his cock from his boxers and you quickly pressed yourself over him to feel his warm prick against your wet center.

"Climb up honey. Get on and ride me, but you have to stay quiet."

So you did climb up and sit over him. Both of you breathing out whispered moans into the night at the feel of being connected.

Being quiet was a lot of work for you. Harry was fine with keeping it down, but you always went a little feral once his cock entered you, stretching your pussy and filling you deep.

Mmmmmm you moaned as quietly as possible but Harry didn't want you making any moans. He covered your mouth with his palm as he began thrusting up into you. You had your palms flat over his chest and were slipping up and down and meeting his upward thrusts when you shifted your hips down.

Harry was breathing hard and his head was hung back into the pillow, eyes closed at how good you felt around him. He loves when your pussy was around him, squeezing over his cock as you fucked him.

You were on the edge already, trembling and feeling that familiar tingle over your center and in your tummy. Having Harry's hand over your mouth was so hot, and trying to keep quiet while your family were all just down the hall from where you were riding your boyfriend made everything feel so intense.

It was a good thing Harry covered your mouth too, because you were having a hard time stopping the moans and words you'd normally let spill out freely. However, the squeaky bed did not keep quiet. Nor did the wet, slushy sounds coming from where you and Harry were connected.

As you both neared your orgasms the only noises to be heard in the room were of his cock pushing into your wet entrance repeatedly, that of the bed rocking to the rhythm of your cadence, and the muffled moans you released behind Harry's palm.

You closed your eyes as your orgasm gushed out and Harry let out a shaky groan when he came into you with a burst. The bed under your weight only squeaked louder as you both increased your pace at your orgasms taking over. It somehow became insignificant when it felt so good having sex with Harry even if there was a chance your family might hear (not that you wanted them to hear).

When you collapsed to his chest he released his palm from your mouth and he wrapped his arms around your back and kissed your forehead.

You two laid like that, with his cock inside of you until you'd both fallen fast asleep, finally allowing the silence of the night to take over.

 CLICK THE STAR TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED THIS! XOXO