A Public Nuisance*

Summary: You and Harry are office coworkers but tonight you find yourself discreetly having sex at the bar in front of everyone

A/N: 1.6k word smutty quickie

Warning: Smut, 18+ only, NSFW, mentions of drinking alcohol, public sex, exhibitionism kink, unprotected sex, you making a big mess of Harry's lap

It started out innocently, sort of. You and Harry had been flirting all night. You and all your work colleagues were at the bar down the street from your office. You'd all worked so hard to land a big account and today was a Friday so you were celebrating.

You and Harry were the office flirts. You flirted with everyone, but each other. But that changed tonight after a few cocktails each. The music was good, everyone was dancing too close, everyone was flirty tonight. Something was in the air and you and Harry were really just into each other tonight.

Linda asked you in the bathroom, half joking, if you two were going to leave together. You brushed her off and laughed. That wasn't going to happen. Except you wouldn't have said no...

And after some very close dancing, a couple of nips to your neck that Harry kept giving you, and a quick kiss in the dark corner that had your body pressed into wall and Harry's hand up your skirt you were led to the current position you were in.

When Harry became noticeably hard in his trousers you decided to bring him back to the booth and sit in his lap, your back to him, bum pressed over his crotch. Your coworkers joked about it, but no one cared too much really. You were just sitting in his lap after all. It's not like you were sitting on his lap with his cock in your pussy right in front of everyone.

Well, not at first anyway.

When you first sat yourself over Harry you were both laughing about it. It was originally an attempt to hide his boner. But then you couldn't stop from wiggling just a bit, feeling him firm and thick under your bottom. His breath was on your neck, and he drew his hands up to hold onto your hips.

"M'not really going down like this. You keep moving around. S'making me even harder. If you keep wiggling I'm gonna have to fuck you so my cock calms down."

You laughed and hummed, leaning your elbows forward to the table, shifting yourself even more while doing so. You heard Harry groan as he gripped your hips tighter. You wouldn't mind if he did fuck you.

It didn't take long for Harry to begin gently shifting his own hips upward toward you for relief. It wasn't noticeable, he was trying to be discreet and that's when you began rocking back and forth, very slowly so as to not be detected by any of your colleagues.

At some point, when you'd completely soaked through your panties and had wetted Harry's pants, someone came to sit so you and Harry had to move further into the booth, you both moving together with you sitting right back over him when you'd settled, but this time you leaned back and reached your hand down to cup at his cock and plucked at his pants button, Harry reached down and assisted you in undoing his pants.