💀lucky pulls💀

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: lucky pulls𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: idia x m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: lucky pulls
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: idia x m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

"Did you lose 50/50 again?" You asked your sad boyfriend, who pressed his face against your chest. He whined and muttered about his loss, nearly giving up hope. You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around the male, patting him on the head. "Don't give up hope, Idia~ I'll be your lucky charm."

"...My husbando! I love you!" Idia wailed with joy.

"Hai. Hai." You beamed.

The flame blue haired male seated in your lap with his iPad in hands. With all his savings tickets, he'll be able to do 80 pulls. You cheered him on as he began his pulls. During his first pulls, it was premium gold which gives him the luck that he's getting a new 5 stars character. And he did!

"Congrats~" you grinned.

"I got 'em! I got 'em!" Idia beamed. Watching the male explode with excitement nearly killed you on how cute was after he received the best luck during the 80 pulls.

"Congratulations."

"I got them all!" The flame blue haired male wailed with excitement after he received all the characters.

"Good job~" you cheered as the male embraced you, telling you how much he loved you and your lucky charm.

Your magic is a Lucky Charm, so of course you're always so lucky all the time.