🍄storm🍄

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst/fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: storm𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jade leech x buffalo beastman!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: because of his passive aggressive behavior, you snapped at him

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst/fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: storm
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jade leech x buffalo beastman!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: because of his passive aggressive behavior, you snapped at him

here he goes again. everytime, he's only doing this for his own enjoyment. why is jade targeting you? why must he want to see discomfort in you? what the hell is his problem? you thought you got used to it, but it was starting to pissed you off. you never thought it would make you even more pissed off after you lost the spelldrive tournament against diasomnia. you were angry by your loss and needed time to relax your anger until jade showed up.

“Oh? You lost the Spelldrive Tournament against Diasomnia?” jade smirked, holding a towel out to you, “It was satisfying to watch you lose against them. Besides, your dorm will never beat Diasomnia if you're never at their level…However—”

you harshly slapped the towel out of jade’s hand, catching him by surprise. you stood up abruptly off the bench and glared at the male, “Can't you get off my fucking back?! What is it that you want from me?! Are you trying to anger me because I'm a buffalo?!”

jade gasped, a little taken back by your outburst, “No—”

“Shut up! I'M SICK OF YOU! I'M SICK OF ALL OF THIS! WHAT'S THE DEAL OF TRYING TO BRING DISCOMFORT TO OTHERS AND CAUSE THEM PROBLEM?! ARE YOU FUCKING BRAINDEAD?!” you snapped, stepping close to jade, who stumbled back a little. “Fuck off and go fuck yourself! I don't have time to deal with you anymore! Stay away from me!”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“I see…apologies for wasting your time…” jade apologized. you give him a scoff and storm off, leaving the teal haired male alone. after you left, jade pulled an envelope from his back pocket and stared at it for a bit. he clenched on the envelope before ripping it to shreds.

“...idiot…you're an idiot…” jade muttered to himself as his vision went blurry. the male rubbed his eyes, realizing that it was tears pouring from his eyes. “A…ah…I shouldn't. I mustn't…he doesn't need you. He never needs you…”

as the teal haired male left, ruggie moved out of his hiding place and picked up the shredding envelope. it's a shame that he had to put in pieces. luckily, torn up papers aren't too small, so it's easy to put them together.

 luckily, torn up papers aren't too small, so it's easy to put them together