day 10: ❝we are meant to be❞

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 10: WE ARE MEANT TO BE𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: yan!malleus x yan!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i was wonder if i can request male!reader and malleus learning that they are yanderes for each oth...

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 10: WE ARE MEANT TO BE
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: yan!malleus x yan!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i was wonder if i can request male!reader and malleus learning that they are yanderes for each other? thinking like how one of them caught the other doing something bad (stealing something of theirs to be mild as possible, since i don't want to too intense) only to be happy that they mutual love each other.

don't you think it's crazy? crazy that there's two who're crazy for each other without even realizing that they feel the same way for each other. they're yanderes for each other. what a…rare occasion…

the two have been stalking one another, taking pictures, stealing belongings without realizing that they're having feelings for each other. it's crazy how…something like this even happened. they're just secretly obsessed with each other.

“Malleus, aren't you going too far with the whole romance thing?” lilia asked the raven haired fae, who's hanging up a photo of [y] on his bed tester. “I support you, but this is getting way out of hand.”

“Why? I couldn't handle it. I just somehow have this feeling to do so.” malleus mumbled after finishing hanging the photo. lilia sweatdropped at how many photos malleus has been taking, “Did you hang them up just to…think about him?”

“Indeed…” malleus nodded, plopping down in the bed and stared up at the photos.

“...Whatever makes you happy…” lilia sighed as he was about to leave, but malleus stopped him to ask a question. He asked, “Lilia, some of my clothes have been missing lately. Do you happen to know about that…?”

“Oh? Not really…”

“Hm…”

“You're taking this stalking to a whole new level

“You're taking this stalking to a whole new level. Here I thought Rook was a bizarre one…” vil sweatdropped. Concerning him, a whole gallery of photos of malleus are hanging from the wall to the ceiling. it's kinda worrying and creepy. “Do you…need help…?”

“I'm fine~ I just can't stop myself from loving Malleus. I just wish he recognized my feelings.” [y] sighed.

“I don't think Malleus will love a creepy stalker who stole his belongings or took photos of him. You're making Rook look normal.” the housewaren huffed while placing his hands on his hips.

“That’s fine. I'll just continue to do what I can do best.” [y] brushes off vil's words before pushing him out of the room. “It's getting late~ Have a goodnight ~”

night hit, malleus has broken into [y]’s room to grab something to add in his collection by going into the male's drawer

  “Ah. This is his T-shirt…” malleus mumbled while holding up your t-shirt. the raven haired fae checks his surroundings before pressing the t-shirt against his muzzle, sniffing it. “It smells just like him…”

he jumped when the lights flicked on. malleus looks over his shoulder to see [y]. malleus flinched, “[Y]...!”

“Malleus…?” [y] blinked bewilderingly before his eyes landed on the t-shirt in his hands. “Is that…my shirt?”

malleus panicked, “I-it's not what it looks like—” he paused when he noticed his clothing in [y]’s hands. “Those are…my clothes…?”

the raven haired fae then realized his pictures were hanging on the wall and ceiling. [y] sweatdropped, “It's not what it look like—”

“D-do you love me…?” malleus blushed, feeling overjoyed that someone he likes actually has a crush on him. “It was you?!”

“Ah. Yes. I didn't have the courage to tell you how I feel.” [y] scratches the back of his head with a soft blush. the raven haired male awed and stepped closer to the male and expressed, “I feel the same way about you…! Do you love me?”

[y] gasped, “Of course, I love you! Do you feel the same way?!”

“Yes, I love you!” malleus confessed with excitement. “We are meant to be together, do we…?”

“We must've been blessed by the Seven.” [y] chuckled. malleus holds his arms out, “C…can I kiss you…?”

“S…sure.” [y] nodded. as the two about to kiss, an exhausted vil barged into the bedroom, “Quit your yelling! We're all trying to have our beauty sleep! You two love each other?! Then take that romance shit somewhere else!”

“Sorry…”