day 11: ❝mind break❞

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 11: MIND BREAK𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: kalim x yan!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: short, blood, donut hole 🍩𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i was thinking about your yandere event, and i was thinking of a yandere male reader x ka...

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 11: MIND BREAK
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: kalim x yan!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: short, blood, donut hole 🍩
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i was thinking about your yandere event, and i was thinking of a yandere male reader x kalim where the reader kills everyone that was close to kalim and kills jamil for last in front of kalim to break his mind..

A/Nit supposed to be published on march 11th, but i decided to published it early anyway

kalim wasn't expecting this day to come so soon. how could he let something like this happen to the people around him.

cater: DEAD

lilia: DEAD

azul: DEAD

the others: DEAD

the only remaining left is jamil, who's struggling to protect him. the poor kalim has known you since he was homeschooled. but he wasn't aware that you would do such an awful act until now. he was completely losing his mind after finding his close friends were killed and finding their dead body where he last spoke to them.

how could you do such a thing? why are you killing the people he loved? what did they do to you that caused you to go like this? why…? why…? why—

“Kalim!” jamil’s voice snapped kalim out of his thoughts. he grabbed his shoulders, “Snap out of it and run! Now!”

“W…what? What about you?! I can't leave you!” kalim hollered. jamil gritted his teeth, “My job is to protect you! If I don't do my job, then—”

before jamil could finish the sentence, a bloody hand stabbed through his torso, catching both the tan skinned male and white haired male by shock. you whispered, “Sorry. I cannot let you keep getting away with my Kalim.”

jamil glanced at the traumatized kalim, who's paranoid and unable to move his legs, causing him to drop on his knees. the tan skinned male put up a painful smile, “D…don’t worry…! T…t…this isn't enough…to kill me…promise…”

you pulled your hand out of his torso, leaving a small donut hole, causing jamil to drop to his knees and fall face-first on the floor in a pool of blood. kalim was unable to move from the spot, he just sat helplessly watching his friend instantly die in front of him.

his whole entire world shattered around him. he lost everything precious to him. everything he loved. now, he's alone. alone with a cold-blooded killer. the poor kalim is instantly losing his sanity, his mind is completely broken, and his world is nothing but black and white.

the poor male screamed at the top of lungs, wailing uncontrollably as you kneeled before him, then embraced as he continued,

“Don't worry. You're safe now…”