🦁do i deserve this...?🦁

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst/fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: do i deserve this

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst/fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: do i deserve this...?
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: leona x insecure!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you was unsure to yourself if you deserve this or leona's heart
requested by: BlankNetsu

"What did I do to deserve this...?" You muttered under your breath while fiddling your fingers with the look of disappointment. You noticed a certain housewaren napping under the tree. "Leona..."

Ever since you were assigned to Savanaclaw, you were unsure if you deserved to be a Savanaclaw student. Most of all, you develop feelings for Leona throughout the years in NRC.

"Should I really confess my feelings...?" You wondered to yourself, wondering if you could confess your feelings, but now that you think about it. Leona isn't the type to be the one to fall in love with someone like you, so you made a decision: "...No, I doubt that he'll accept my feelings..."

Leona's ears twitch when you say that as you walk away and leave him in peace. The dark brown haired male stares at the back of your head, disappointed when you delay your plan to confess to him.

You didn't know, but Leona has a crush on you. Cute, right? He was waiting for you to see if you confessed to him, but that failed. "Stupid herbivore..."

"Leona! You'll be late if you don't attend class!" Ruggie frowned at the housewaren's laziness.

"...Let's go."

"Eh?"

"I won't repeat myself. Let's go."

"O-ok?"

Throughout the whole day, Leona was keeping a close eye on you, awaiting for you to have the courage to confess your feelings. So, he waited, and waited, and waited...and waited...and waited...until his patience ran out.

During lunch time, you were seated at the table with the Ramshackle duo and A-Deuce and you still had plans on confessing to Leona.

Annoyed by this, Leona slammed his hands on the table, grabbing everyone's attention. The male bolts up from his seat and marches over to you.

"Oi, come with me, now..." Leona demanded as he grabs you by your arm and drags you out of the cafeteria.

Exiting out of the cafeteria, Leona pushes you against the wall, trapping you between his arms, "Oi. What's the big idea?"

"Eh? What do you mean?" You tilted your head.

The dark brown haired male scowled, "Dumbass, how long are you gonna expect me to wait for your confession?"

"C-confession? I don't know way you-"

"Don't try to play dumb with me. If you won't confess, then I will...!" Leona snarled before grabbing your face and pulling you in a kiss.

While you two were kissing, Ruggie walked in on you two before slowly backing away into the cafeteria to avoid interrupting your moments.

The housewaren pulled away from the kiss then confessed, "I love you, you dumbass..."

"...!"

"...Hm, one more..." Leona muttered. You turned red from head to toe as the dark brown haired male pulled you in another kiss.

You are seated under the tree, hiding your red face while the housewaren, now your boyfriend is resting on your lap. "Hey, hey, herbivore. Stop hiding~ People know we're dating. No need to be shy~"

"Sorry, I'm still burned up after the kiss."

"...You're so cute..."