🐍bet🐍

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: bet𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jamil x m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: jamil lost a bet to you and now had to listen to what you say

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: bet
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jamil x m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: jamil lost a bet to you and now had to listen to what you say. however, your order isn't that bad.

"Look like I lost the bet. Ok, what do you have for me?" jamil asked you, awaiting your order. you thought to yourself then snap your finger, "Let me do your hair."

"Eh? My hair? Why?" the tan skinned male asked while stroking his hair. you nodded, "I couldn't resist trying to do your pretty hair."

"...! M...my hair isn't that pretty..." jamil blushed.

"Plus, you'll be keeping your hair in the way I put it for the whole day." thanks for ruining the mood for jamil, you. the tan skinned male unbraided his hair and untied his hair, letting it fall back, "Ok...Do your worst."

"What do you mean by that??" you sweatdropped. you remember watching rapunzel back in your world. so, you know exactly what hairstyle you'll give him. you reach for jamil's lock, realizing how soft it is. "Soft..."

"H-hey, don't be a creep..." jamil shivered.

"I wasn't!" you huffed before getting to work. it didn't take long for you to finish his hair. you were hoping that he would like it. since you knew that he would look pretty in it. "Done~"

"If you screwed up my hair, I'm gonna make you eat more spice until you're unable to handle it." jamil threatened you. you deadpanned, "Is that a threat...?"

the tan skinned male grabbed the mirror from you to check his hair. and...it was all that bad. why does it make him feel...?

"Beautiful..." you grinned, catching jamil off guard. he turned to you in question. you chuckled, "I wouldn't want to screw up your hair. I just wanted to do your hair because I have been desperate to do it. Do you like it?"

"...I...it's not half bad..." jamil blushed. "But...do I look beautiful with my hair like this?"

"Silly question. You still look beautiful in whatever hairstyle you have." you winked.

"...! Heh. Your charm never ends..." the tan skinned male smiled timidly, looking away. you snickered, "Now, you can walk around with your hair like that for today."

jamil shyly asked, "C...can you do my hair every once in a while?"

"Sure~" you nodded.

"Whoa! Jamil! Your hair looks pretty!" kalim beamed as he gently grabbed jamil's braid. "We should add some accessories in them!"

"Good idea~ Some beautiful flowers and gold." you smile at kalim's idea. jamil sweatdropped, "Eh? W-wait!"

 jamil sweatdropped, "Eh? W-wait!"

"Wow...I must admit. Your hair looks...gorgeous." vil complimented the tan skinned male's hair. "Look at the accessories. Who did your hair?"

"[Y]..." jamil blushed, gently stroking his hair, "I lost a bet, so he suggested that he can do my hair."

vil blinked owlishly, "Oh? Maybe I should ask him to do mine. Not bad for a potato."