🐾stress🐾

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: stress𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: crewel + stressed!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: stress
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: crewel + stressed!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none

You're having trouble in classes. Having trouble keeping up with your assignments or studying which result in a fallen grade. You didn't ask for help because you didn't want to look stupid in front of your professors and other students.

"Hey, [Y]..." You turned your attention to your hyena classmate and dormmate, Ruggie. "Are you perhaps struggling with something...?"

"...Ah, no. I'm fine. Really." You forcefully smile, trying to make your classmate not worry about you, but Ruggie isn't buying it. "S-seriously. I'm fine."

"[L]..." You and Ruggie jumped when Crewel called your name. You nervously respond, "Y...yes sir?"

"See me after class." Crewel said.

"Someone's in trouble..." Ruggie teased.

You sat in Crewel's office, awaiting the reason why you were being called to his office after class. Are you in trouble? Are you going to get expelled? Did he know that you're struggling?

"Puppy, I've been noticing you having trouble in your classes. Your grades are suddenly falling off the rail." Crewel frowned. "Is there something that has been bothering you...? Stress, maybe?"

"...There's nothing to worry about, professor. I just-"

The older male whip his teacher's pointer on the table, startling you, "Mr. [L], lying will put you in a worse situation if you won't tell me the truth. I'll ask again: Is there something that has been bothering you...?"

"..."

"Well...?"

"...I'm stressed..." you slowly respond while nervously fiddling with your fingers. Crewel leans on his desk and listens in on your story as you continue, "I was unable to keep up with my assignment, studying, training, and club activities. I lose track of it because my anxiety is slowly coming up."

"Why didn't you ask for help?" Crewel asks.

"I didn't want to look like a fool if I did ask for help. As part of the Savanaclaw, I refuse to make myself look weak."

Crewel sighs and rubs his temper, "Puppy, you should've asked for help. You won't make a fool out of yourself. It's fine to ask for help. Besides, if you don't, then your anxiety will grow larger."

"..."

"How about this: I'll give you another chance to pull up your grades, IF you promise that you will ask for help." The professor in black and white suggested.

You sighed with relief when you were given another chance to pull up your grades. You'll ask for help next time. "Yes. Thank you. I promise to ask for help."

"Good puppy." Crewel smiles genuinely. "Now...I will send you a copy of a practice test. Study and practice. Be sure to ask for help if you're struggling, understand?"

"Understood."

"Be sure to have an agenda. You'll need it to keep track of time. Make a schedule."

"Yes sir."

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 469