day 5: ❝all eyes are on you❞

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 5: ALL EYES ARE ON YOU𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: azul x stalker!yandere!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: stalking𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: azul feeling uncomfortable with you being around

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 5: ALL EYES ARE ON YOU
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: azul x stalker!yandere!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: stalking
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: azul feeling uncomfortable with you being around. he could feel your eyes watching

you were sorted in octavinelle by the dark mirror since you're a box jellyfish, a dangerous species. azul noticed your weird behavior and your unsettling actions that made him uncomfortable.

he doesn't know if he could trust an asylum patient who just got out of the asylum two days ago. azul tried his best to keep his distance from you, but you'll always find him.

“This is getting uncomfortable…Why is he eyeing my every movement?” azul thought, feeling the chills of two eyes staring at the back of his head. everywhere he goes, eyes follow his every move, making him anxious. “If I could just ignore him, then maybe he'll leave me alone.”

as he turned around,he was greeted face-to-face with you, causing him to stumble back away from you. you grinned ear-to-ear, it was almost terrifying that azul shrink under your stare. you chuckled, “You were trying to get away from me, are you? No matter where you go, my eyes are on you.”

“J-just who are you? Why are you stalking me?” azul stumbled back against the wall as you stepped closer. the poor male's back was pressed against the wall, the time he realized that he was trapped. you smirked, “Why are you trembling? There's nothing to be afraid of. You're still the same octopus I know. Hiding in a pot.”

“How did you know…?” azul’s eyes widened in fear. you chuckled sinisterly, “Like I say…”

ALL EYES ARE ON YOU…