🐙not that i mind🐙

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: not that i mind~𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: lovesick!azul ashengrotto x cannibal!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: dr*g, cannibalism, lovesick azul𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i saw your jamil x cannibal reader and i was wondering if you...

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: not that i mind~
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: lovesick!azul ashengrotto x cannibal!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: dr*g, cannibalism, lovesick azul
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: i saw your jamil x cannibal reader and i was wondering if you could do something similar with azul. maybe we kidnap him and keep him as food. and if you wanna go really dark azul could develop stockholm syndrome

 and if you wanna go really dark azul could develop stockholm syndrome

this is one of the most unexpected things that happened to azul. he met someone he was not expecting himself to be attracted to. not in a very good way...

he heard humor that there's a cannibal at the school. no one knows who the cannibal is, but he does. azul knew from the beginning who the cannibal was and he was somehow overjoyed by this. why must he be? he has no idea. he just felt like he should be happy.

azul confessed his feelings for you. you carelessly accept his confession which made him filled with overjoyed. it's only been like a month since you two started dating. after month, the time had come. you manage to dr*gged azul and kidnapped him.

azul has woken up to find himself in an unknown area, being tied up to a table. you arrived with some tools and find that you're hostage has woken up, "Oh. You're awake. Good. I was hoping for you to be awake so I can hear you in pain."

"...I knew it..." azul muttered. you raised your eyebrows, "What did you say?"

"I know. I know you're the cannibal..." the light gray haired male repeated. you furrowed your eyebrows, glaring at azul, "Tch! What? You're gonna scream for help?"

"...Are you kidding me...?" azul mumbled before revealing a creepily exciting smile, "...Do you know how long I've been waiting for this moment? I know you've been wanting to eat me while making me attracted to you~"

"The hell-"

"Why do you think you've been catching your victims so easily?" azul asked. "With my help, you're able to have a great appetite."

"..."

azul began breathing heavily with a lovesick smile on his face, "If you could use me, I would make a great appetite for you! I knew you were waiting to kidnap me! Please eat me~ Not that I mind~"

"Oi. Why the hell are you excited about this? Aren't you scared?" you asked.

"Scared...? Why should I be? I've been a fan of your horrific work and I couldn't help but imagine how much I wanted you to eat me~" azul confessed.

"...You're so weird, that's concerning..." you mumbled, but you couldn't care less. if he wants to be eaten then so be it. you will eat his ass to get him to shut the fuck up.