♦️false; you're the culprit♦️

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: false pt

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: false pt.2
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: cater diamond x yandere!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: cyber bullying, choking
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: they have yet to find the culprit, however…cater find out who's the culprit and he had never felt more betrayed in his life

cater has softened his sobbing while resting his head on your laps. the detective group had no luck in finding the culprit. not even idia was able to find the culprit with his hacking skill. you gently stroke the ginger’s hair, keeping him calm. he didn't want to set foot out of the room. he wants to stay wherever you are where he's safe. you're the only one that matters to him now.

“Are you calm?” you asked.

“...A little…” cater nodded, rubbing his red eyes. you could hear the ginger’s stomach rumbling. you knew he might be hungry, so you decided to get out of bed, but cater grabbed onto your arm, not wanting you to leave. “D-don't leave me…”

“I'm only gonna get you some snacks and I will come back.” you said. cater clutch on your sleeve, looking up at you with tearful eyes. he was worried that you might leave him, “...Promise…?”

“Promise…” you nodded before placing a soft peck on the ginger's forehead. cater loosened his grasp on your arm, allowing you to leave the room to get snacks. you'll come back, why is he worrying? you always have been there for him whenever he needs you. he knows you love him unconditionally. you're all that matters to him and he will love you for eternity—

⁽⁠⁽ bing ⁾⁠⁾

cater notice that you left your phone on the bed and a notification pops up. he didn't want to be noisy, but he's your boyfriend, you trust him, so he picks up the phone and enters the passcode to your phone to check the notifications that were from magicam. he strolled through the notifications and noticed something that made his entire world shatter around him.

you return with some snacks in your hands, “I’m back. I've brought some snacks that aren't sweets.”

you were expecting a hug, but you only received a book hitting you in the face. cater screamed out, “You! You did this! You did this to me!”

“What are you talking about?” you grunted, holding your bleeding nose. cater grasped on your phone, “You spread those false rumors about me! You're the one who put me into this! Why?! Why?!”

you noticed your phone in cater's hand. you have forgotten that he knows your passcode. look like you're gonna have to change. you sighed and shut the door behind you, “Geez. So close…”

“I trusted you! I love you! And you…you…” cater uttered as tears pouring from his eyes, “...you betrayed me! Just why did you spread those nasty rumors about me?!”

“...Why…? Why?” you tilted his head as you slowly walked over to the ginger, who backed away. “Cater, you are quite popular in the school and Magicam. That's great, however…these people are always trying to separate us. We rarely talk anymore because of that.”