day 14: ❝we're alike❞

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 14: WE'RE ALIKE𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: yan!jade x yan!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you and jade are like soulmate

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 14: WE'RE ALIKE
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: yan!jade x yan!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you and jade are like soulmate. why? you two have feelings for each other without knowing that you two have feelings for each other. you two have not realized that you are made for each other until…

requested by wolfecpils

“Why would you collect koebi-kun’s stuff…?” floyd cringed at his brother's collection. jade collected almost everything from your dorm and from your trash. everything he found of yours, is now his. it's concerning.

“Everything I see belongs to him now belongs to me~” jade beamed, snuggling with your pillow that he has stolen. “I can smell his favorite cologne…”

“You're so creepy…” floyd gagged. “You might get find out by him one day.”

“Might. But if I were to be found out, I'll knock him out and lock him in my room.” jade smiled.

the other twin send his calm and weird twin brother a bombastic side eye, “What the fuc—”

“There's no way you have stolen something from one of the twins!” ace exclaimed in shock. he found a shocking collection of jade's mushrooms and photos in your closet. you placed another jar of mushrooms in your closet, “Hey, don't blame me for my love for Jade. He's just too good.”

“Your taste in love is wildly disturbing…” deuce sweatdropped.

“Come on, give me a boost or something to help me talk to Jade. Or I could just knock him out and lock him up in the guest room to get him to talk.” you suggested. ace grabbed your collar, “Get fucking help! This is an obsession! Not some kind of a wholesome love thing!”

“Yeah! What if he tried to eat you up?!” grim exclaimed.

“So…?”

“So? So?! What if he caught you doing something creepy?” ace raised his eyebrows. you shrugged, “Knock him out and lock him up.”

“Oh my fucking god…”

jade peek around the corner to find you talking with your friends

jade peek around the corner to find you talking with your friends. he stood there in lovestruck as he continuingly stalked you around the school. it's making azul and floyd both concerned and disturbed by this. jade’s love for you is over the top. he's fucking downbad for your fucking ass.

“Just look at that adorable little smile that I want to bite his wrong pretty little face off.” jade beamed, clasping his hands together.

“Bite what off?” azul sweatdropped. floyd grabbed azul's shoulders and dragged him away from his brother, “Let's forget this and go…”

jade continues to stalk you around school until he notices how sneaky you're acting as you head to the back of the school where no one will notice you, well…maybe because you notice that jade was stalking you.

“Jade. I know you're there.” you called out, causing the teal haired male to flinch and step out of his hiding place.

“Ah, it appears that I have been found.” jade smiled. “May I ask why you're acting so sneaky, [Y]?”

“I could be the one to ask you since you've been stalking me throughout the whole day.” you pointed out. the teal haired male tensed up, “Ah…So you noticed—”

jade paused when he noticed something flip out of your pocket. he narrowed his eyes to take a closer look, only to find out that it was some photos of him. those photos were taken secretly. you panicked and swiftly picked up the photos to hide from jade's sight, “I'm gonna need a better place to store these treasures…!”

jade gasped before clasping his hands over his mouth, feeling excitedly overwhelmed with joy, “T-treasures…?!”

“Eh?? W-w-w-w-wait! It's not what you think!” you sweatdropped, trying to brush it off. jade knees before you, “Have you been stalking me and secretly taking pictures of me?! My, my~ [Y], you creep~”

“Uh—”

“You love me, do you? Only me, right?” jade beamed.

“Of course, I only love you and only you! I fell in love when I first landed my eyes on you!” you expressed. the teal haired male chuckled bashfully, “I feel the same way about you, too~ Do you know how long I've been holding back my love for you? I didn't had to knock you out and kidnapped you~”

“I was plotting the same thing if you didn't accept my feelings.” you admitted.

jade clasped his hands with yours, “We are the same~ Let's get married~”

“Right after we graduate, let's get married immediately! I'll ditch my goal of going home and marry you.” you expressed.

the octavinelle duo and the dumbass trio watched the scene unfold and they're becoming more disturbed and worried about what would happen if you two become cold-blooded killers. what a “great” couple.