🐍my jasmine🐍

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: my jasmine𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jamil x yandere!overblot!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: kidnapping𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: what if you overblot and hold jamil captive?

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: my jasmine
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jamil x yandere!overblot!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: kidnapping
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: what if you overblot and hold jamil captive?

"[Y]...You really don't need to do this, you know...?" jamil frowned. he was now wearing a red jasmine outfit with his wrists being chained up. "W-we can talk about this!"

"Huh...? Talk about what?" you asked as you slowly walked over to the tan skinned male. "You don't love me, do you? You only love Kalim. Kalim this, Kalim that...It's always about him!!"

"[Y]..."

the scarabia dorm was ruined after you overblot. the entire dorm were already floating in the air, leaving only you and jamil along with the scarabia students being enslaved as your servants.

"You broke up with me...for him. You have never loved me since the beginning, do you?" you questioned as you kneeled down before jamil and grabbed the tip of his chin. "You were only using me the whole time, were you? You really think you could get away with it?"

"N...no. You got it all wrong...!" jamil grunted when you grabbed his face. "I do love you...!"

he was telling the truth, but you didn't believe him, "Oh? Really...? Sorry...I wouldn't believe your tale if you're the manipulative snake who played with my heart." you forcibly squeeze jamil's face, making him grunt in pain.

"For now, no one can reach you. No one can save you..." you smirked sinisterly.

" you smirked sinisterly

earlier

"Why...? Why him...?" you gritted your teeth. it's always kalim this. kalim that. what about you? you understand that the viper family served under the asim family, but it isn't fair. it pisses you off. "...Why...? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!"

jamil was outside your bedroom with a tray of lunch in his hand. he was worried when he noticed how differently you've been acting. it wasn't like you. the tan skinned male gently knocked on your door.

"[Y], are you ok in there? i made you lunch." jamil said gently.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

jamil was going to knock again, but you creaked open the door, peeking at the tan skinned male with nothingness in your eyes. "Jamil..."

"...Hey, are you ok?" jamil frowned. "You have been acting differently. That isn't like you. Do you...want to talk about it over lunch?"

you quietly opened the door for the tan skinned male to walk in. "Listen, I don't know what happened. But, I'm getting worried." jamil said as he placed the tray on the drawer. "Just talk to me and we can solve this. Did something happen today? Did I say something that upset you? What's going on with you-"

the tan skinned male stopped mid-sentence when he heard the door locked, "Huh? Uh, did you just lock the door?"

you slowly walked over to jamil without a word, causing him to back away, "[Y]? Why did you lock the door...?"

"...Jamil..." you whispered. jamil could hear the sound of ink dripping. he reached his hand for his pen hanging from his pocket as you stepped closer. you noticed the male reaching for his pen, so you quickly grabbed his wrist, "Do you not love me?"

"[Y], please calm down-"

"Do you love me or Kalim? Who do you trust? Who will you save? Who do you choose? Me or Kalim?" you repeatedly ask the tan skinned male, grasping jamil's wrist, causing him to hiss in pain. drip of ink started floating around you. jamil just realized that you're about to go overblot.

"[Y]! Calm down! You're about to-"

too late...

drip...

drip...

drip...

"Sorry...I can't let anyone come between us..."