day 3: ❝tease❞

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 3: TEASE𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: idia x soft!succubus/incubus!yandere!gn!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: as a demon of pleasure, having the ability to transform or shape shift into anyone's...

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 3: TEASE
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: idia x soft!succubus/incubus!yandere!gn!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: as a demon of pleasure, having the ability to transform or shape shift into anyone's ideal fancy, is great and all- especially coping with appearances from those games/anime characters.. teasing idia is fun, pinning after him super hard.. how cute.. but he just loves…you.
request by: xXRenkoYukiXx

you, the succubus/incubus, are known as demons of lust. however you never bothered using your power of lust, but your ability to transform or shape shifted into anyone's ideal, including characters from anime and games. it even makes it easier for you to fulfill your duty to protect your lil shroud. as someone who's overprotective, you won't hesitate to feast on other hearts if they dare hurt your idia.

“A-amazing…You really are good at this.” idia awed upon witnessing your ability. “If you can shapeshift into anyone, then…you can transform into some anime characters?”

“Heh. You're a cute one, are ya?” you smirked, causing idia to blush and look away. you chuckled and shrugged your shoulders, “I guess I could do that~ Since you want this.”

as idia requested, you shape shifted into an anime character from his favorite anime. the flame haired male was stunned to find out that you can do such things. it's quite amusing, however…idia is curious.

he has never seen your true identity. all he sees is your transformation and never sees your true face. he loves everything about and wants to know the real you.

“You like that~ How does it feel to meet your favorite character~” you teased, making idia turn bright red at your teasing. he really doesn't like being teased, not that he hates it, but idia just couldn't handle that much teasing coming from you. it's making him more and more flustered.

“...But…Have you considered revealing your true self?” idia asked. you blinked bewilderingly, “My true…self…?”

“Y-yeah. It's cool that you can turn into anyone's ideal, but I want to know the real you.” idia clarified. you have never thought of that before. have you ever shown your true self? not that you did since you have been transforming yourself into a different person, making you lose who you really are. you thought harder to find your true self.

“...No one had asked me that before…” you mumbled, rubbing your chin. you then change your appearance. after doing so, your look appears to be default. it might be your true identity. “May I ask why you wanted to see the real me?”

“Uh…Because I would've loved you if you showed me your true self rather than disguising yourself as someone you're not.” idia blushed, fiddling with his fingers. you blushed before letting out a chuckle, “Ha~ You're so cute~ I didn't know you love that about me~”

“P-p-please stop teasing me! It's embarrassing!!” idia whined before being embraced by you. you cooed, “I'll be sure to treat you some sweets~”