🐲two housewarens, one idiot💀

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: two housewarens, one idiot𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: idia x m!reader x malleus𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you're from the scarabia dorm, kind, gently, also

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: comedy
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: two housewarens, one idiot
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: idia x m!reader x malleus
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you're from the scarabia dorm, kind, gently, also...dense, but that doesn't stop two housewarens from having a crush on you.
requested by: Dragonc0r3

The flame blue haired male peaks around the corner with his little brother watching you hanging out with Kalim. The tips of his hair turned pink as he listened to the melody of your laughter.

"...S-should I...tell him my feelings...?" Idia whispered to himself. "But he's so dense like every boring MC in anime, tho, [Y] is different..."

The Ignihyde housewaren plopped down on the floor and hid himself with his hood to cover his red face, "What can I do? What can I do? Could I just walk up to him and confess? Can I do it?"

"You can do it, oniichan! I know you can!" Ortho cheers for his brother. Idia smiles timidly, feeling motivated by his little brother, "Y-you're right. I can do it! I know I can-"

"Hey, Idia." You greeted the male, causing him to let out a high-pitched scream. You chuckled, "I saw your hair around the corner, so I thought I could check on you."

"[Y]! Oniichan has something important to tell you!" Ortho beamed. "Right?"

"I-I-I-I-I..." Idia stammered with his face steaming like a kettle.

"Idia...?" You tilted your head. The flame blue haired male whines then runs away with full speed, "I'm sorry, I can't!!!!!!!"

"O-oniichan!" Ortho called out for his brother before turning to you and apologized, "Sorry, [Y]! Bye-bye!"

"???" You watch as the Shroud brothers run away, bewildered on why Idia was turning red. Is he sick? Does he need to go to the clinic to rest? Whatever it is, you will never know.

"Odd...why did he run away...?" You wondered to yourself.

"...It may be oblivious that he likes you." Jamil mentioned. You tilted your head, "Like a friend, right? Cuz' I like him too. As a friend."

The tan skinned male facepalm. You and Kalim are almost the same, but you're denser than he ever was. You're gonna need to understand more. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I need to apologize to Kalim for this one."

"Eh?"

"You're intelligent." Jamil stated. "However your stupidity is at an even higher level when it comes to love."

"H-hey...Your compliment suddenly turned into an insult..." you sweatdropped.

"[Y]." A deep voice startled the both of you, swiftly turning your attention to the Diasomnia housewaren, Malleus.

"S-sir Malleus." Jamil shuddered.

"Hey, Mal. What brings you here?" You greeted the raven haired male. Jamil turned to you in shock and nudge you with his elbow, "Don't address him by that nickname."

"Why?"

"Don't you know...?"

"I know, but why do we need to address him as sir Malleus?"

Malleus chuckles at the conversation between you and Jamil, turning your attention to him, "No need, Viper. I'm fine with him calling me by that nickname, but I've come here to discuss important matters with you, [Y]."

Malleus glanced over your shoulder where Lilia, Sebek, and Silver(who's asleep), cheering for him. The raven haired male fiddling his thumbs timidly, trying to think of how to confess, but failed, "Nevermind..."

"Eh?" You and Jamil hummed in question as Malleus disappeared, leaving behind green fireflies. The Diasomnia students ran past you and Jamil to find the raven haired male. Sebek stopped and pointed his finger at you, "You're no match for Malleus-sama, human! Remember that!"

"I'm so confused why Idia and Malleus would run away from me. Did I do something wrong?" You scratch the back of your head.

The tan skinned male tries to progress on what's going on here. Not until his brain finally made progress. "N-no way...Don't tell me they have a crush on [Y]!"

"Heh? Why are you looking at me like that?" You sweatdropped.

╰┈➤ three endings, anybody?

『𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖘: 670