🍄mushroom wife🍄

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: mushroom wife𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jade leech x m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: jade made a decision to act as your housewife

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: mushroom wife
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jade leech x m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: jade made a decision to act as your housewife. you find it really cute and you can't deny his offer

“Welcome home, dear~” jade greeted you at the door with an apron on. grim was a little confused and scared what's going on here. he feels that the organized leech wants something.

“I'm home…” you blushed with a soft smile. jade clasped his hands together, “Would you like a bath? Dinner? Or…”

jade winked, pressing his finger against his cheek, “Me~?”

“???” grim look at the leech confused, “What's going on?! Why are you here?! [Y]! Explain!”

“Well…” you mumbled, scratching the back of his head. jade chuckled, “We’ve made a promise~”

┌──═━┈━═──┐

“Eh? What did you say?” you blinked.

“Let me be your wife. I would like to prove that I'll be a better wife for you in the future.” jade smiled, pressing his hand over his heart. you were a little taken back by this. the male continued, “You don't mind me acting as your wife?”

“A-ah…I…why did you ask that?” you uttered with a red face. jade blushed, feeling a little embarrassed, “Um…I just want to…become the best wife for you. I-is there a problem with that?”

“N-no, it's not like that! Just surprised, that's all…” you rubbed the back of your head. not that you hate it, just surprised. you can imagine jade as a waifu material. it might be pretty. now that you think about it, you can imagine what the future might be like when he becomes your stay-at-home wife. so perhaps you could make that promise. jade stared at you worried, “[Y]...? Are you alright?”

you clasped his hands into yours, catching him a little by surprise, “Jade. Let's make a promise.”

“A promise…?” jade tilted his head.

└──═━┈━═──┘

“A promise that we will get married when we get older. I never realized that [Y] would be so bold~” jade smiled bashfully, clasping his hand on his cheeks. grim doesn't know if he could be scared or not. having one of the leech monsters in the dorm will give him nightmares. “I have dinner served for the both of you. Mushroom stew~”

“Boy, he sure loves mushrooms…” you and grim thoughts. jade continued, “I have done your laundry, made your bed, vacuumed the lounge and cleaned your room.”

“Ah. Thanks for that.” you chuckled as you and grim about to head to the lounge, but jade pressed his hand on your chest, stopping you from leaving. “Dear, have you forgotten about something.”

“What is it?” you questioned. jade pointed to his cheek, “A husband always kisses his wife on the cheek after work.”

“This is getting uncomfortably weird…” grim sweatdropped, jumping off your shoulder. you become flustered by the idea before giving your lover a soft peck on his cheek, “There…”

jade chuckled excitedly after a kiss on the cheek, “Thank you~ Let's have dinner, shall we?”

“Geez, you need to stop teasing your husband…” you smiled.