day 6:❝rewritten memories❞

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 6: REWRITTEN MEMORIES𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: cater x yandere!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: kidnapping, brainwashing, mentioned of dr*g𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you held cater captive in your basement after the breakup

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 6: REWRITTEN MEMORIES
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: cater x yandere!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: kidnapping, brainwashing, mentioned of dr*g
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you held cater captive in your basement after the breakup. you've been trying to cooperate with him, but unfortunately he wouldn't want to look at you or touch your food, so…you made decision to fixed this

“I have made spicy chicken ramen.” you said, holding a bowl of ramen in hand. cater, who's handcuffed to a pole in the basement, looks away, “I’m not hungry…”

“...Come on now. You can't just sit there and starve to death.” you sighed before placing the bowl of ramen near the mattress. “I'm worried you might ruin your health.”

“I would rather sit here and starve to death. I don't need your pity…!” cater scoffed, not making a single eye contact with you. he just wants you out of his sight PERMANENTLY after you kept him captive in your basement for months after the breakup.

“I'm only trying to protect you. Keep you safe.” you frowned, “Do you even know how long I've been trying to cooperate with you? But you keep pushing me away.”

“That's because you kidnapped me! You dr*gged me and kept me in the basement!” the ginger argued before picking up the ramen and tossed it in your face, leaving a burn, but you don't care. you sighed, “No matter how many times I try, your memories keep coming back.”

cater's eyes widened in a mixed of shock and confusion, “W…what did you just say…? What do you mean by that?”

you pulled a syringe from your pocket, causing cater gasped shakily and slowly back away in fear, “W-why do you have that…?! What are you planning to do with it?!”

“What I always do. You see, Cater. It hasn't been months since you've been here.” you stated while flicking the needle. cater furrowed his eyebrows, “What do you mean? I remember correctly that you kidnapped me months ago!”

“Take a look at that calendar, cat.” you pointed to the calendar. cater turned his focus on the calendar hanging on the wall and checked the year. And to his surprise, it was no longer the year of 2020(first release in japan), it was 2024. he has been captive for four years?!

“If you have not realized, my unique magic can erase and edit your memories. But, I can also rewrite your memories.” you explained. “I don't like using it on you, but…I can't keep letting you remember this. I'm gonna have to erase the breakup part and rewrite where we live happily ever after.”

“You…” cater gritted his teeth. you chuckled sinisterly, “Everyone deserves a happy ending, right? Why can't we have our happily ever after?”

“You just rewrote my memory and brainwashed me! You can't do this to me!” cater hollered.

“Don’t worry~” you clasped cater's warm cheeks,

“I'm sure you'll love it~”