day 7: ❝you're right❞

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 7: YOU'RE RIGHT𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: silver x yandere!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: silver noticed that everyone including his close friends were keeping his distance from him

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 7: YOU'RE RIGHT
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: silver x yandere!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: silver noticed that everyone including his close friends were keeping his distance from him. whenever he tries to talk to them, they ignore him and walk away. the only one who never keeps their distance from him, is you
requested by: aesbinoftrash

it has been an odd day for silver. he doesn't seem to understand what he did wrong or what he has done that caused everyone to ignore him and keep their distance from him. that includes his close friends.

“...Why is everyone avoiding me…?” silver muttered to himself while sitting under the tree and looking up at the blue sky, “Did I do something wrong…? I don't get it.”

a figure came into his view. he looked to see [e] eyes staring into his aurora eyes. the silver haired male leaned off the tree with a soft gasp, “[Y]...”

you kneeled before the male, “Are you ok? You look pale…”

silver gasps softly. he completely forgot how much of a good friend you are to him. rather than keeping your distance from him, you stay next to him. the silver haired male frowned, “...I don't understand what's going on, but…everyone is acting strange. They just straight-up ignore me and walk away.”

“I don't even know what I could do to figure out what's causing this. Did someone spread false rumors about me or did they think…”

you pulled silver in the hug and gently stroked his smooth silver hair, “Whatever is going on. I'm here for you. I'm the only one you need if that could make you feel better. I don't think there's anyone out there to help you…”

“...I don't know. It might be some prank. I…I’m sure it is…” silver muttered in your shoulder. you furrowed your eyebrows at the male's response, but softened your expression when silver spoke, “If you turn out to be right, then…I wanna stay with you. I want you to stay with me. Please…”

you smirked, “Don't worry, I'll be there whenever you need me.”

you noticed some students were watching you two before turning to gossip to one another, causing you to send them a life-threatening glare, making them flinch and run away.

the next day, it got worse, people started drifting away from him, avoiding him, and even breaking contact with him. why is everyone leaving him? he doesn't know what he did. no one said a word, they just disappeared from his sight. he finally realizes there's no hope in trying. everyone hates him, that's what he thought.

“Silver…?” you tilted your head. the silver haired male turns and hugs you, burying his face in your shoulder. “Silver.”

“You're right…You're the only one for me. I'm glad…you didn't leave me like everyone else.” silver sniffled. you secretly smirk before gently stroking silver's hair, “Don't worry, I'll be here if you need me.”

“You'll stick by my side…? You won't leave me?” silver asked, tightly his grasp on you.

“I'll stick with you until death…”