❣️when you get jealous pt.2❣️

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: when you get jealous pt

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: when you get jealous pt.
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: dorm leaders x gn!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: when you get jealous

 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: dorm leaders x gn!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: when you get jealous

╰┈➤ VIL

dating isn't easy, not when you're dating a model and actor with 5m followers on magicam. it made you so jealous. not jealous of vil, but the fans who tried to grab his attention. you had been scrolling through the comments and it was filled with love and support from fans, plus comments that are...different.

you are now a bodyguard...

"Aww, these fans are too kind." vil chuckled bashfully. "It's nice of them to bring me gifts."

"Too many gifts. You don't know if it's from fans..." you mumbled with your arms folded. you are cautiously sure that it might be some creepy photos of vil or some dangerous objects. vil sighed, "You're overthinking it. It might be some wholesome gifts."

you prepared your magic pen, waiting for something dangerous to happen as vil opened the box. the box opened to reveal a teddy bear with a bowtie. suspicious...

"So cute~" the beautiful blonde beamed, pulling the bear from the box. you sighed, "You should check to see if there aren't any cameras inside of it."

"...Fine, whatever. You're either jealous or just overprotective. Perhaps both." vil huffed, turning the teddy's back to face him.

it turned out there weren't any cameras inside, just cotton. yeah, you did that on purpose to get vil to ruin the teddy bear because you were jealous and now you are forced to fix it.

 yeah, you did that on purpose to get vil to ruin the teddy bear because you were jealous and now you are forced to fix it

╰┈➤ IDIA

jealous. you're jealous of the mega plush you win for idia on his birthday. what's the point of being jealous of a object? boy, the ignihyde dorm leader was clinging on the plush, happily snuggling with it. the plush was precious to him. almost too precious. that plush needs to back off, because...

idia belongs to you...

"Say, Idia. How much do you love the plush?" you asked, holding back your jealousy.

"W-well, it's a gift from you, so...I thought it's precious to me. It made me think of you" idia timidly smiled, holding the plush close. you felt a strike in your heart, you're gonna have a heart attack.

"Damnit. My heart..." you clenched on your heart.

"P-please hang in there, [Y]!" idia sweatdropped. you knee down on the floor, already feeling defeated. you shouldn't be jealous of a plush. if it makes idia happy, then it's fine.

the dorm leader knew you were jealous, so he decided to put the plush to the side and demanded a cuddle from you. you were overjoyed that you nearly collapsed.

 you were overjoyed that you nearly collapsed

╰┈➤ MALLEUS

you're not too overprotective like sebek, right? but worse. you did vow hundred years ago that you will protect malleus and there you go, jealous. jealous of the mc. lilia knows you vow to protect him, but...

aren't you being a little too overprotective?

"[Y], dear...Please stop glaring at them." malleus demanded you. you stop glaring as malleus' command and look away. but when he's not looking, you continue the death stare. "[y]..."

you flinched a little, "Yes...?"

"If you won't stop, I won't forgive you..." malleus scolded you with a pout. you instantly apologized, "Sorry...!"

you rather die than seeing malleus angry at you. although, his pouty face is cute.