🦈snap🦈

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff/angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: snap𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: floyd leech x m!reader (+ octavinelle & riddle)𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you finally snap at floyd and made him cry

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff/angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: snap
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: floyd leech x m!reader (+ octavinelle & riddle)
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you finally snap at floyd and made him cry.

You were in a bad mood today. Why and how? You're not sure, you just wake up in a bad mood for an unknown reason. You needed a peaceful moment alone by yourself without anyone trying to bother taking you and put you in an even bigger bad mood...

Until now...

"Shrimpy!" The moody leech twin, Floyd, hugs you from behind with his arms wrapped around your neck. This whole clingy thing is really making you reach your breaking point if this guy won't leave you alone. "Shrimpy~ What ya doing? Are you having fun without me? Hey! Hey! Let's-"

"Get off..." you muttered, grabbing Floyd's attention.

"Eh? What did you say, shrimpy?"

"GET OFF OF ME!" you snapped, catching the male by surprise at your sudden outburst. "DAMNIT! I CAN'T EVEN GET A PEACE OR QUIET IF YOU KEEP LAUNCHING AT ME AND HUG ME! THAT FUCKING NICKNAME IS ANNOYING AS HELL! CAN'T YOU JUST CALL OTHER BY THEIR NAMES LIKE NORMAL?!"

"OH WAIT- I FORGOT! YOU'RE NOT NORMAL! YOU'RE JUST A DUMBASS WHO HAPPENS TO SQUEEZE THE LIFE OUT OF PEOPLE! CAN'T YOU JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

Floyd was in complete shock when you snapped at him. It made his heart sting, realizing how you feel about him. You try to catch your breath after shouting at the top of your lungs. "Just go away, damnit..."

You didn't realize what you said because you were blinded with rage until you realized what you did...

"S...sorry..."

drip...

drip...

drip...

"...I...I'm...sorry..." Floyd sniffles while clutching at the bottom of his uniform. "...s...s...sorry for being...annoying..."

"...!" You gasped when you noticed the male was crying.

Before you could say anything, Floyd ran away, ignoring you calling him. Jade and Azul were taking their walk while having a conversation about the contract, but their conversation was interrupted when Floyd bumped past them and fell on the ground.

"Hey! Floyd-" Azul paused when he noticed Floyd trembling. Jade tilted his head, "Floyd? Are you alright...?"

The disorganized teal haired male didn't respond and ran away. Azul and Jade followed after the male, "Floyd!"

"...Damnit. I didn't mean it that way-"

"What did you do?" You turned to your red haired friend plus housewaren, Riddle, who's giving you a disappointed look. "No need to be so harsh on him. I've never seen you snap before. I can understand that Floyd is always so clingy when it comes to you, but there's no need to tell him off like that."