day 4: ❝hunter v hunter❞

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 4: HUNTER V HUNTER𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: rook x yandere!gn!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: game meets game

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 4: HUNTER V HUNTER
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: rook x yandere!gn!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: game meets game. hunter vs hunter. one getting pinned and the one is pinning hard
requested by:xXRenkoYukiXx

“Merde…” rook muttered under his breath as he looked around his surroundings, looking for a certain target, he was having difficulty to find. how did rook hunt lose sight of his target? his unique magic were unable to help him out for now. “They're all over the place.”

“Aw~ Whatcha matter? I thought you would never let your prey escape~” you laughed from a distance, causing rook to be on guard, preparing his bean cannon. it's strange though. the beanfest was supposed to be a fun game. but what you and rook are playing, is more than just a game. rook is known to be a hunter who watches his prey. you, on the other hand, is a whole different level.

rook was unable to seek your location nor find your track. you are best known to have a great hunting skill in savanaclaw who stalk your prey. like rook, you have great eyesight, but also a great sense of hearing, able to hear your prey from afar. you and rook are playing a completely different game. a game between hunters in the middle of beanfest.

“Come on, Hunt. Should you use your “I SEE YOU” magic or could it use so much work~” you chuckled while leaning on the tree. rook gritted his teeth before pointing the bean launcher at a tree where you're sitting. you flinched and leaped off the tree before the beans could hit you. that was enough to get you out in the opening. out of nowhere, rook pinned your arm behind your back then knocked you on the ground.

“never let your guard down~” rook smirked, sitting on top of your figure. he thought he has got you until he heard you chuckle, “Hehehe~ It should be you who shouldn't let your guard down~”

“...?!”

with a blink of an eye, you disappeared under rook. before he could react, you pinned him on the ground below you. you smirked, “What's that about me letting my guard down, Rookie~”

“Ugh…You're pretty fast, aren't ya? Now that's it over. Can you— Eh?” rook paused mid-sentence when he noticed you handcuffed him. “Excusez-moi, what are you doing?”

“I won, so I'm taking the prize~” you smiled. rook sweatdropped before you stood up and tossed him over your shoulder, “W-wait…we didn't agree to this. [Y]...?”

you ignored him and continued carrying him on your shoulder. rook struggle in your arm, “[Y]!”