🐍feast🐍

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: horror𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: feast𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jamil x yandere!cannibal!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: gore, blood, minor character’s death(😞), cannibalism𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: rumor says there's a cannibal at the school, but that's just a...

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: horror
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: feast
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: jamil x yandere!cannibal!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: gore, blood, minor character’s death(😞), cannibalism
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: rumor says there's a cannibal at the school, but that's just a myth…right…?

“A cannibal? Are people really coming up with that story…?” you yawned with boredom, leaning back on the pillow. jamil hummed, “But…there were a few students who went missing. What if it's true?”

“Jamil, there isn't any proof that there's a cannibal in this school. I blame Crowley since he's being a shitty headmage right now.” you accused.

“...You’re probably right. That headmaster doesn't do much at the school to help his students.” the tan skinned male sighed. “Why am I worried about that?”

“Hey, you're ok with me cooking up some dinner tonight, right? Or you don't trust me to make dinner because I might poison Kalim?” you raised his eyebrows. jamil deadpanned, “...I trust you since we have known each other growing up. just don't add too much spice like last time.”

“Boo. You're no fun…” you pouted, causing jamil to chuckle a little.

night had arrived, you were given permission to make dinner in the school kitchen

night had arrived, you were given permission to make dinner in the school kitchen. jamil doesn't understand why you want to make dinner alone, but he didn't bother questioning it.

it's strange. it's…quiet in the scarabia dorm. why is it so quiet? the vice-housewarden went to knock on kalim's door to check on him, but all he finds is a note that read: “having a sleepover at the heartslabyul dorm with my band mates! i’ll be back tomorrow!” with a smiling face on it.

“Seriously…? What about everyone else?” jamil questioned.

“Jamil. There you are!” you waved to the tan skinned male. “Dinner is served~ It'll be our romantic dinner.”

“Eh? You and me? Alone?” jamil blushed. you winked, “We're mates, are we?”

“G-geez, I hate it when you do that. Fine…” jamil huffed.