day 8: ❝secret ingredient❞

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 8: SECRET INGREDIENT𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: trey x yandere!gn!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: dr*g𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: trey noticed how tasty your cooking were, but find it odd on why you only cook it for him an...

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 8: SECRET INGREDIENT
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: trey x yandere!gn!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: dr*g
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: trey noticed how tasty your cooking were, but find it odd on why you only cook it for him and not the others. he asked what the secret ingredient was and you responded that it was made out of “love” or was it

the first time trey tried your dish was when you were trying to come up with new ingredients. the new dish you came up with was good because it was becoming his favorite food.

“Is it really that good?” you chuckled. the dark green haired male nodded, “Yeah. I just never thought it would be this good. I kinda wonder what the recipe is.”

“Hahaha~ I'll prepare the ingredients for you tomorrow. Don't worry.” you smiled.

trey tilted his head, “Oh? Are you busy today?”

“Perhaps. By the way, the ingredients are only between us. It's what I call the secret ingredient~” you winked, placing your finger over your lips. trey chuckled, “I see. I'll be sure to keep it between us.”

good, because you have plans. a plan for trey. no one but trey actually knew about your new dish given to the heartslabyul vice-housewarden. which is odd for trey, but he probably understands that maybe you develop feelings for him. he has feelings for you, too—

“...Ah…” trey paused in the middle of eating. you asked, “Is something wrong, Trey?”

“A-ah…I'm fine, it's just…” the dark green haired trailed off, covering his mouth, feeling unsettling and woozy. “...I don't…feel so good…”

“Oh…?” you blinked “bewilderingly” with your hand clasp over your mouth. you then reach under the table and hold up a small bottle filled with pink liquid. trey’s eyes widened in shock when spotted the liquid in your hand. did you…dr*gged him…? you chuckled, “My mistake. The dish you were eating is made out of “love” just for you.”

trey gasped and fell to the floor, trying to gasp for air. he struggled to scream for help, but was unable to get a single word out of his mouth. trey spotted his phone and attempted to grab them, but you picked it up before him.

“Shh…Don't worry…” you said in a hush voice as you kneeled down to the struggling male and gently stroke his hair,

“No one will know…”