day 12: ❝commands❞

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 12: COMMANDS𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: captive!floyd x yan!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: force feeding𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you managed to kidnap floyd, forcing him in his moray form

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 12: COMMANDS
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: captive!floyd x yan!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: force feeding
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: you managed to kidnap floyd, forcing him in his moray form. you're a magical student from another world who manages to get your hand on a potion that can make you able to force others to do as you say, that exactly what you did to floyd

NOTE 〗posting it early rather than march 12th

“You should stop struggling. I'm only trying to help you…” you said as you tried to feed the moray some shrimp, but unfortunately for you, he kept struggling with his upper body being chained up and a muzzle covering up his dangerous teeth. floyd was trying to eat you up for kidnapping him.

“Calm down. You wouldn't want me to use my magic on you, do you, do you?” you frowned.

floyd growls at you behind the muzzle. you sighed then sending the male a harsh command, “STAY.”

floyd gasped as his body forcefully stayed still, giving you the opportunity to the male's head behind your thighs. floyd tried to move but his body was unable to. you removed the muzzle and placed a fried shrimp in floyd's mouth, but he spat it out in your face. much to your annoyance, you angrily put another shrimp in floyd's mouth then gave him a command before he could spit out in your face again, “CHEW AND SWALLOW.”

under your command, the moray forcefully chew and swallow the shrimp that you have given to him. you then feed him another one and another and another until he is unable to eat.

“It's good, right?” you smiled. the poor moray breath heavily after being forced to eat. you were force feeding him a little too fast, making him unable to swallow properly and choke out some food.

with floyd being unable to do anything, you grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste, “Your teeth need some brushing and flossing. SAY “AH”~”

floyd opened his mouth with a soft groan, “Ahh…”

you beamed as you brush floyd's teeth, “You’re so cute, Floyd-senpai…”

“...”

“Am I still the same Koebi-kun you love…?” you asked while flossing the moray’s teeth. floyd furrowed his eyebrows, “You're not…the same Koebi-kun I love…”

you furrowed your eyebrows, “I see…It’s such a shame. I wouldn't want to let you go even if you don't love me. If I were to go back in my world, I'll take you with me…”

“...”

“No one will find you when I take you home, right…?”

“It's strange. We haven't seen Floyd for days.” jade frowned, looking up at the clock. “I haven't received any messages or phone calls. No matter how much I try, he never responds…”

“It is…odd. I feel something isn't right at all. I don't like it.” azul furrowed his eyebrows. “What if he…”

jade shook his head, “This is Floyd we're talking about. He'll be alright…”

“right…?”