day 1: ❝eyes to eyes❞

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 1: EYES TO EYES𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: yandere!gorgon!jamil x obsessed!yandere!gn!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: students being turn into stone𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: hello, if it's not a problem, I would like to ma...

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: gender neutral
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: DAY 1: EYES TO EYES
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: yandere!gorgon!jamil x obsessed!yandere!gn!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: students being turn into stone
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: hello, if it's not a problem, I would like to make a request, for a female reader with jamil viper being a gorgon, the reader is practically the only one who doesn't end up turning into stone when she looks at jamil, and he becomes obsessed with her, and the reader who for the first time is being treated kindly also ends up becoming obsessed with jamil (in this case yandere character × yandere reader)

“How annoying…” jamil grumbled, covering his hair with his hood. his snakes were becoming more hissy, the time jamil turned some students into stone. it's either accidental or on purpose. everytime students looked him in the eyes, they turned into stone. to make matters worse, some of them were accidentally broken when they turned into stone or…they were crushed on purpose just for fun. he has to wear sunglasses to avoid the problem of turning others into stone.

“Are you hungry or something? I can't keep letting you go off and hiss at others unless it's necessary.” jamil scolded the snakes as he gently removed his sunglasses to clean off the dust, earning hisses in response.

“hey~” a voice greeted, startling the tan skinned male. this caused jamil to accidentally make eye contact with the person, but somehow it doesn't affect them. the student smiled as they stared into jamil's red eyes before he put on his sunglasses.

as he put it on, [y] pushed the glasses over the male's eyes to face him eyes to eyes, “You have such beautiful eyes~”

“...!” jamil gasped with a red face before putting his sunglasses back on, “H…how are you not affected?”

“Hm? Should I be? I've heard of gorgon, but I thought they're just a myth.” [y] stated. “I don't know why I'm not affected, I guess I'm lucky~”

jamil looks away after putting back in his sunglasses, “You're just lucky for now, you might not be so lucky if we look eyes to eyes again.”

“Perhaps~ It wouldn't hurt to stare in your eyes longer.” [y] grinned, causing jamil to blush and fiddled with his snake. “I wasn't joking about how beautiful your eyes are.”

jamil won't admit it, but he likes being praised. he tries his back to avoid [y], but he keeps being showered with praises, making him even more flustered whenever [y] praise him. he doesn't mind having his hair touched as long as they don't hurt them. he became closer to [y] during the following week.

he was slowly starting to become obsessed with them and extremely possessive that he'll turn anyone into stone if they dare try to touch or hurt his crush. jamil will keep his arm hooked with [y] and glared at others behind his shade. knowing this, [y] doesn't mind. they thought it was satisfying to watch others suffer similar fate from jamil's power.

“You're so cute when you're possessive~” [y] beamed, patting jamil on the head. jamil huffed, “How come you're not aware of the people staring at you?”

“Oh, I'm aware~ I just like watching them suffer in your hands. It's your fault for making me obsessed with you and your beautiful eyes.” [y] smirked.

notethere weren't that many people making requests for ❝𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘❞ which is why this is being written today. this is the first request from tumblr. if you have any requests for yanderuary, then let me know on the ❝𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐘❞ chapter. please remember to check the days of each characters