🦁 nobleman to man🦁

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst/fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: noble man to man𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: leona x nobleman!m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: This scenario for Leona and male reader: Leona was invited to a party in a neighboring kingdom in which t...

𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: angst/fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: noble man to man
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: leona x nobleman!m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: This scenario for Leona and male reader: Leona was invited to a party in a neighboring kingdom in which the princess was breaking off her arranged marriage to a young man about to marry her true love. During the announcement, Leona found the nobleman familiar with a student in his dorm. During the party he goes out to get some air and finds the princess's ex-fiancé in tears and recognizes him as the student from his dorm. He ends up venting to Leona about how his whole life he was trained to be the perfect partner and he feels purposeless now with Leona trying to calm him down.

 He ends up venting to Leona about how his whole life he was trained to be the perfect partner and he feels purposeless now with Leona trying to calm him down

"This is stupid..." leona yawned before rubbing the back of his head. "Why the hell did you drag me here?"

"Come now, it's not just me being invited to the party. You're invited, too~" falena grinned, wrapping his arms around his brother's shoulder, much to leona's annoyance. the kingscholar entered into the party, only to find that the crowd are muttering while watching a scene before. falena blinked bewilderingly, "Oh? What's going on?"

"The princess made an announcement about breaking off her arranged marriage with a nobleman," one of the citizens answered.

"Oh? Must be pretty harsh..." leona whistled. "Who's the unlucky bastard?"

falena knocked his brother on the back of his head, causing him to grunt. the older kingscholar chuckled nervously, "Excuse my brother. This is his first time being invited."

"First time? What the hell do you mean-" before leona could finish his sentence, his brother pulled him in a headlock, shutting him up. felena continues his conversation while leona is struggling to get out of his brother's grasp, "Why must the princess break off the engagement?"

"She fell in love with another man, so she had a public breakup..."

"Goodness me. That doesn't sound good." the older kingscholar frowned before leona set himself free from his grasp. "I hope the poor nobleman is alright...What's his name?"

"[Y] [L]." hearing the name made leona's ears perk up. the name sounds familiar to him, but he can't put his finger on it. he could've sworn he saw the same guy from his dorm, but that was probably his imagination.

"Now that we're putting that aside, we should focus on the party..." the citizen said, trying to forget the event that happens.

"Why the hell would you forget something so quick? Do they not care?"

leona leaned on the wall, watching the party. he's not surprised that his brother is enjoying the party but not him. the lion beastman let out a sigh before heading outside to get some fresh air. the male went outside, only to find the [h] haired nobleman. leona could tell that the male was crying, so he tried to quietly go back inside, but was caught.

"I know you there. Trying to sneak away, leaving a heartbroken and betrayed nobleman crying out in depression." the nobleman spoke, wiping away his tears. "Heh. That woman. All she wanted was a "perfect" fiance and I was demanded to spend my whole damn life trying to be the "perfect" partner for her and she just stabbed me in the damn back. "I'm breaking off the arranged marriage," she says."

"...uh..." leona hummed, trying to think of something to calm down the nobleman. [y] continued, "I feel purposeless now. A waste. I wasted my entire damn life on that? Ha! I should've refused this damn arranged marriage."

"Goodness gracious you talk too much..." leona sweatdropped before plopping down on the bench next to the male. "That's pretty fucked up when she break off the engagement right in front of everyone. You're still here wasting your breath talking about your "perfect" life. It's annoying..."

"...Even as a housewaren, you're still an asshole." the nobleman deadpanned.

"So you are one of the students from my dorm. That running mouth of yours seems familiar." leona mumbled, leaning back on the bench. "Forget being perfect. Why did you even waste it on someone you probably don't like?"

"...To be honest, I don't like her."

"Then why were you crying?"

"That's not your concern."

"Hmph! You really wasted your time and lifespan on something so stupid when you don't like that person." leona huffed as he folded his legs. "..."

"..."

"...That cake seems to be twice our size, it'll be a shame that it ruined the princess' dress if you make it seem like an accident." leona spoke. oh, oh, he was trying to get the nobleman to have his revenge, huh? he respected women, but someone needs to get something they deserve.

"Heh. That dress is such a ugly color. I know a few animal friends that can crash the party." [y] smirked devilishly. "They are very hungry and love to party~"

leona laughed, "Hahaha! You're insane! Good luck with that!"