🐙stuck in the storage room🐙

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: stuck in the gym storage𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: azul ashengrotto x m!reader𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: while putting away the supplies, you two ended up getting yourself trapped inside

𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖗𝖊: fluff
𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗: male
𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖑𝖊: stuck in the gym storage
𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌: azul ashengrotto x m!reader
𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌: none
𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖞: while putting away the supplies, you two ended up getting yourself trapped inside

"Such an embarrassment...but I managed to rise up." Azul smiled proudly as you two carried the gym supplies to the gym storage. You stifled a laugh, trying to hold back. The light gray haired male glared at you, "Is something the matter, [Y]?"

"Nothing~" you snorted.

Oh-ho? It seems like you're making fun of me. That isn't the first time you laugh at me..." Azul sends you a death stare with a smile. You chuckled softly, "You were nearly a few cm off the ground. Everyone and even Floyd can pass that."

"Hmph! Just because you're in the Pomefiore, doesn't mean you're beautiful on that broom!" Azul argued as you two entered into the gym storage and put the supplies in place.

"At least I practice my flying~" you grinned, placing your hand on your chest with pride. Azul huffed. The two of you begin arguing about the flying lesson, not realizing that the door of the storage room is being closed until they stopped mid-fight when they heard a click.

"Eh?"

You headed over to the storage door to open it, but it was locked. "Ah..."

"What is it?" Azul asked with worry. You turned to him with a nervous look on your face, "Uh, I think we're locked in here."

"W-what?!" The Octavinelle dorm leader panicked before rushing over to open the door, but it wouldn't barge. "Shit. Someone accidentally locked us in here..."

You place your hand on the handler, trying to pull the door open with all your strength. Azul joined in to help you open it. With all the strength you two use, the door won't open.

"Damnit. We're stuck here." Azul mumbled. You snapped your fingers, "Ah. We should call our friends."

"Good idea, but..." the light gray haired male trailed off. You tilted your head, "but...?"

Azul sighed with disappointment, "I left my phone in my locker..."

"Don't worry, I have my phone-" you paused when you noticed your phone battery. "...it's dead..."

"You're hopeless..." Azul pushed his glasses up his nose with a look of disappointment. You scoffed, "Say the one who left his phone in the locker."

"And now we're stuck here without help." Azul huffed, crossing his arms. "I hope Jade and Floyd notices that I'm gone."

"Rook is everywhere. I'm sure he will notice in a split second." You shuddered at the thought of Rook finding literally everywhere. "Vil will be pissed when he finds out that I'm missing..."

Azul sighed as he plopped down on the mattress, "Hm. I guess we should wait for others to notice and come find us. It'll be the two of us..."

"Yeah..." You plopped down on the mattress next to Azul, catching him off guard. "Just the two of us..."

"..."

"..."

There was awkward silence between you two. You two argue literally all the time, judging each other and now you're just sitting in silence. You two are alone in the storage room locked inside, waiting for someone to come save you guys.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...Say, this is similar to the manga where a boy and a girl are stuck in a storage room..." you spoke, turning Azul's attention on you. "...then, they started to get freaky in there."

"...W-what?!" Azul stood up from the mattress and gave you a dirty look, "You pervert! Are you thinking of getting freaky with me?! You read 18+ novels, do you?!"

"H-hey! I wasn't planning to do anything to you! I'm just saying!" You blushed. "But...before that...they expressed their feelings for each other..."

"...! Why did you...bring that up anyway...?" The Octavinelle dorm leader asked. You look away, rubbing the back of your neck. Azul blushed before sitting back down on the mattress next to you, "I see...I understand. That's how you feel, huh? Hm...you're lucky that I feel the same way as you."

"...!"

"Don't b-be too happy about it! I'm only saying it once!" Azul stammered. You couldn't hold it any longer. It is Azul's fault that his lips are kissable, that you couldn't resist it. Without hesitation, you grabbed Azul's hand and pulled him in a kiss, causing him to be off guard.

Azul pushed you away, "Don't just kiss me without a warning, you idiot! I didn't get a chance to prepare myself." The Octavinelle dorm leader then wrapped his arms around your neck, pulling you in another kiss. His pull was enough to pull you down on the mattress with him without pulling away from the kiss.

"...I want us to stay like this a little while longer." Azul whispered after pulling away from the kiss. You hummed as you slowly leaned in for more, "Me too...I love you."

"Hah. I love you too..." Azul chuckled softly, pulling you back in a kiss.

" Azul chuckled softly, pulling you back in a kiss

"Ugh...No one notices our disappearance yet." You mumbled while fixing your wrinkled clothing. Azul sighed before putting his glasses back on, "At least we have our time..."

"It's funny that you are tempted to kiss more~ We nearly got freaky." You smirked. The light gray haired male blushed, "Tch! Don't say that! Let's go back to trying to escape...!"

"Aye, aye, captain octaboy~"

"...And...meet me at my dorm when we have time. Don't be late." Azul looked away with his arms crossed. You grinned, "Sure, sure~"