𝑪𝒉. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 🌶️

Ares

"Sir, Iris really wanted to go get some special ice cream," I emphasise after the party is done.

She has a smirk on her face knowing exactly what I mean by ice cream.

"So if you don't mind, I can take her," my head nodded slightly.

"I don't mind but I'll come too so that the both of you don't come home arguing like every time," he fixes his watch.

My eyes widen at that. No sir, you cannot come. I need just your daughter. Iris reacts with a laugh seeing my reaction to that.

"You have to finish preparing for your lesson," aunt reminds him.

"Sir, we will be fine don't worry," I assured.

He agrees to stay back and I release a deep breath out. I booked a hotel room for me and Iris since both our parents are at home tonight. She can't be screaming my name and wilding in bed so openly around them. We have to be cautious about that.

"Let's go, sweetheart," I smile happily.

She rolls her eyes at me saying sweetheart. I have nothing else to approach her with. Things have been different between us lately. We haven't been fighting and this whole sex spark thing has kept us entertained with each other. It's a different story that I haven't fucked or wanted to sexually be involved with any girl that isn't Iris. She has so much of a hold on me now with her body that even I can't have self-control.

We both sit in the car. I take my seat as the driver and start the car. She takes her heels off mid-ride and shifts her body in my direction. Her feet crawl up to my thigh and to my cock so she could tease it. I look over to her and she has this cheeky look on her face. Her toe runs circles on me, making an erection. It's already starting to get hard for me to concentrate on the road.

"This seat isn't comfortable," she complained taking her foot back to herself.

She brings her knees to the seat before she slides them over me, spreading her legs on my hips.

"Iris, I'm driving," I argue but she doesn't stop.

I don't want her to stop. Her hips start grinding on me and I find myself finding it harder to focus on the road. I indicate right to the empty street and park the car down to the side. I can't wait till the hotel. A chuckle escapes out of her mouth as she stops her hips against mine.

"You're so impatient, sweetheart," she flicks my face with her point finger cheekily.

"Backseat. Now," the arch at the edge of my lips commanded her.

She gets off me and dives into the back seat as I follow behind her. She chuckles seductively as I spread her legs open bringing them to me.

"Good girl," I whisper before I take my lips to hers and place a peck. "You have no idea what I'm about to do to you right now."

I slide her dress off her easily to find her naked underneath. She took her bra and panties off before she entered the car. Smart, saving me time so I don't have to remove these pieces of cloth that hide her perfect body. I unbuckle my pants and remove all my clothes too. Her hands slide down my torso tracing my abs. I grab them and tie them together with my belt behind her back.

"My hands need to be in your hair," she wished with a whining frown.

"Shh, don't talk or I'll tie the belt through your lips," I threatened.

Her legs spread over mine again, and I thrust myself into her. She still hasn't gotten used to my size as she gives the exact same reaction she gave the first time I went in her.