Business Deal in India

Yn: What do u want felix?

Felix: I only want u. Wanna go on a date tonight.

Lisa: (angry) Yahh...why u always trouble her? You know that she don't like u then why u always irritate her?

Yn: Leave it Lisa...let's go to our classes.
[They left from there]

Jennie: Yn, why don't u take some actions against Felix.

Yn: Because I am a top student of my class and my image in every teachers eyes is very good. If I get involved in these things then it will affect my studies and it will create bad impression in front of my teachers. And I don't want that.

Jennie: But...

Yn: No buts, now let's go to our classes.

Jennie: Okay
Then the 5 of you went to your classes and started studying. After 3 classes, there was lunch break so, all of u went to cafeteria to grab your lunch. You were sitting on your table and Lisa, Rose, Jennie and jisoo went to take the lunch. You were using your phone sitting quietly when someone approached u.

?: Hey Yn.
You looked at the person and smiled.

Yn: His RM, long time no see.

Rm: Yeah...how are you doing?

Yn: I am good and By the way why u didn't came to university for 2 days.

Rm: Actually I and my younger cousin brother shifted to our new house. So, that's why I didn't came.

Yn: ok.. BTW my sis Bhumi is also shifting to my house next week.

Rm: Oo...that's good.(blushed)

Yn: why don't u come to my house for study with your friends. I will also invite my friends and we can introduce them to each other also.

Rm: well that's a great idea. Okay we will come.

Yn: OK.

Rm: okay then bye yn. I will take my leave now. Have a great day.(smile)

Yn: Bye and same to u.(smile)
[With that RM left and yn again started using her phone. Then Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie and Rose came with food.]

Jisoo: Who was he yn?

Yn: Actually he is Rm. He is a friend of mine. He came to talk to me.

Jisoo: oh okay.

Rose: Guys, we must finish our food fast or else we will be late for our next class.

All except rose: Yes yes.
After u all finished your lunch you all were heading to your classes then suddenly Felix came and hold your hands.

Felix: Yn, I have told you many times that I love u. Then why don't u love me back huhh....(creepy smile) But no matter what I will definitely marry u.

Yn: (struggling in his hold) Are u mad? I won't marry u. Leave my hand u idiot..
[Before he could say something a punch landed on his face and he left your hand and falls on the ground holding his jaw. Lisa punched him and all the students gasped seeing this.]

Lisa: Didn't u listen to her huh? If u didn't leave now then I will punch u again and I swear this time u will faint for sure.

Felix: (angry) Do you even know with whom you are messing with?

Lisa: No I don't know and I don't care.(angry)

Felix: (glared at yn) You will regret it yn.
Then Felix left with his friends.

Jisoo: Lisa cool down your anger, please.

Lisa: How can I eonnie when he always misbehave with our yn.

Yn: it's OK Lisa, leave it let's go to our classes.
Then all of u went to your classes and after the classes got over you all went to your house.

[AT YN'S HOUSE]
Yn: Mom I am back.

Mom: ohh...come my child. Go and freshen up I will make you some food to eat.

Yn: ok mom.
You went to your room and changed into comfortable clothes. Meanwhile your mom made food for you.

Mom: yn dear how was your day?

Yn:(while eating) as usual mom nothing new.

Mom: okay.

[AFTER 1 WEEK]
OTP:
Yn: heyy bhumi what's up??

Bhumi: hello di. I am almost done with my packing and ready to land in your house.(said while laughing)

Yn: come fast yrr. I am very excited to live with u.

Bhumi: Yeah yeah...I will be there in almost 2 hours...okay now bye.

Yn: Hmm bye.
[After 2 hours]
Doorbell rings and yn excitedly went to open the door. After opening both the sisters hugged each other.

Mom: welcome dear. Yn atleast let her come in.

Yn: Yes come in sis...mom we both will stay in my room only.

Mom: (smile) sure why not. Bhumi Beta u go and get freshed till then I will make something for u to eat.

Bhumi: thanks aunt for asking buy I already ate before coming here so I am not hungry now.

Mom: okay no problem dear.
After sometime the three of you were sitting in living room and were talking about random stuff then the door bell rang. Mrs. Chauhan went to open the door and saw Mr. Chauhan standing there with a smile plastered on his face. He then came inside the house.

Dad: Ohh bhumi Beta when did u came?

Bhumi: just a few hours ago uncle.

Dad: okay...welcome my child.(smile)

Yn: (pout) Dad did u forgot me?

Dad: No my child how can I forget u. (He came and hugs u) you are very precious to me.(smile)

Yn: thank u Dad.

Dad: ok ok guys..now listen to me carefully. I have to leave Korea for sometime as I have a meeting with the CEO of one of the top company of south korea.

Mom: Honey that's a great news.

Yn and bhumi: Yes dad/uncle.

Dad: and for that I and your mother are leaving to india for 2 weeks.

Yn: wow India. But dad why India?

Dad: because they want to do the meeting there only That's why.

Mom: yn and bhumi is it okay if we leave you guys alone here?

Yn: of course mom.

Bhumi: it's okay aunt. We both can live alone here. Don't worry.

Dad: okay then honey (to yn's mom) pack our stuff we will be leaving tonight only.

Mom: okay

[IN JEON MANSION]

Mr. Jeon: Honey, where are u come fast.

Mrs. Jeon: I am here only. Why are u shouting?

Mr. Jeon: Honey today I am so excited. We are going to india.

Mrs. Jeon: But why so sudden?

Mr. Jeon: Actually, I have to deal with a meeting with one of the biggest CEO of korea. So, I decided to meet in India as After the meeting we can go to meet Mr. And Mrs. Chauhan. Do u still remember them?

Mrs. Jeon: ofcourse Honey. How can I forget them. We four used to be the bestest friend in our college.

Mr. Jeon: Yes right. But Where is Jk and Rm?

Rm and Jk: we are here only.

Jk: what happened dad?

Mr. Jeon: jungkook I and your mom are leaving for india for 2 weeks for a meeting. We'll be leaving tonight. Is it okay with u guys?

Rm and Jk: Yes ofcourse uncle/dad.

Rm: Have a safe journey.
From here Mr. And Mrs. Jeon left for the airport. And on the other hand Mr. And Mrs. Chauhan also left for india. They reached safely After a long flight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote and comment guys<3