Haldi Ceremony

All of them went for shopping and purchased many indian clothes according to the theme. Everyone was mesmerized by the beautiful and different clothes.

Suga: I am very excited to wear these all.

Jimin: me too hyung.

Tae: Yes these are very unique and beautiful clothes.

Jin: I wonder I handsome we will look.

Jennie: excuse me boys...we girls are gonna look more beautiful...right girls??

Girls: (together) ofcourse they will.

Jimin: (looking at rose) indeed she will. (mumbled)

Mrs. Jeon: okay kids now let's go we have to prepare for tomorrow's function.

Mrs. Chauhan: kids tomorrow is Haldi ceremony. We will apply turmeric paste to bride and groom. And The theme is yellow colour.

Boys and girls: (together) okay mom/aunt.

[IN EVENING]
Yn was busy in helping her parents for the preparation of tomorrow's function. Meanwhile bhumi was with the jeons as she was helping them with their dresses.

Jungkook: thank u my lil sis for helping us...we were so confused about clothes.

Bhumi: most welcome jiju..

They were talking then suddenly the door opened revealing rm with his bags. But as soon as he saw bhumi, he got lost in her and same goes with bhumi too. Both of them were staring at each other while the boys were looking at them with 'aww' face.

Jimin: (cleared his throat) ahem...ahem...

Tae: namjoon hyung are u gonna stand there and stare at someone or u gonna meet us too.

(Rm and bhumi looked away in embarrassment. Then rm went to his brothers and hugged them. Then he to bhumi.)

Rm: Hello bhumi.

Bhumi: hello namjoon-ssi. (smiled)

Jin: bhumi why don't you choose clothes for rm also. Your choice is good.

Bhumi: okay oppa.

[Then rm went and sat on the sofa. Then after sometime bhumi came with a kurta and Gave that kurta to rm.]

Bhumi: Rm-shi I like this kurta. How is it?

Rm: wow it's so good. I really like your choice. (Smile)

Jk: and I really like your choice.(tease him)

[Everyone except bhumi understood him]

Bhumi: huh..what!!?? (Confused)

Rm: ahh...it's no...nothing leave it.

Bhumi: you guys are weird. Anyways I am going now. Bye everyone.

Everyone: Bye.

[TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY]

Jungkook alongwith his parents and hyungs went to yn's house. The Chauhan's welcomed them. All of them were fascinated by the decoration.

Haldi ceremony decorations: