Karwachauth Celebration

[NEXT MORNING]

Yn woke up from her sleep and saw beside her but jk was not there. So she saw the time and it was 8:30 am. There was a note pasted on the clock. She took the note and started reading it.

THE NOTE:
Good morning sweetheart, you were sleeping so peacefully that I don't want to wake u up. Actually I and rm hyung have some important work in my office so we left early. And we had our breakfast. You also eat your breakfast on time. Okay bye. Love you.

                              ~your handsome hubby

Yn chuckled and went to bathroom. After getting ready she went downstairs and saw bhumi in kitchen.

Yn: good morning bhumi.

Bhumi: Good morning di. (Smiles)

Yn: you didn't go to hospital today?

Bhumi: I took a leave for today as you are on fast so I will help you in preparation.

Yn: ohh...thanks my sister.

Bhumi: welcome...ohh BTW did you aye something in morning?

Yn: Actually I didn't had any appetite in morning so I didn't ate anything!! (Hehe)

Bhumi: (disbelief) are you for real di! You know na if you don't eat anything you might faint.

Yn: don't worry nothing will happen to me. (Smile) now let me clean the house.

Bhumi: I already told the maids to clean the whole house.

Yn: ah...I am so blessed to have you. (Dramatic)

Bhumi: enough of your drama. Now let's go and watch TV.

Yn: okay, let's go. (Excited)

Bhumi: huh...sometimes I doubt that are you really the elder one here? (Laugh)

Yn: (laugh) Yes I am now come fast.

Yn and bhumi both started watching a movie but after sometime both of them slept on the couch.

TIME SKIP TO 2 PM:

Right now it's 2 pm and yn wake up because of her phone call. She then attended the call.

OTP:
Mrs. Chauhan: hello yn.

Yn: Yes mumma. (Sleepy voice)

Yn/m: were you sleeping?

Yn: Hmm.

Yn/m: ohh...sorry for disturbing you but I just wanted to ask that are you okay? Are you feeling any weakness?

Yn: No mom I am okay.

Yn/m: okay then bye take care.

Yn: Bye mom. (Cuts the call) it's already 2 pm, I should make something for bhumi then I will wake her up.

[Then yn stood up to go to kitchen but felt a little dizzy so she hold the couch for support, and then went to kitchen, there she saw 2 maids.]

Maid 1: good afternoon mrs. Jeon.

Yn: good afternoon.

Maid 1: ma'am what should we make for lunch.

Yn: it's okay. I will make today's lunch.

Maid 2: but ma'am..

Yn: No buts...and did you cleaned the house?

Maid 1: Yes ma'am.

Yn: What about terrace?

Maid 2: I am sorry ma'am but we forgot about it, we will do it right now.

Yn: okay.