Double Couple

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY'S EVENING:

SANGEET CEREMONY:

The palace was beautifully decorated for the function. Jin, jhope, jimin and tae also came from south korea in the morning only. The parents of everyone were already ready.

Meanwhile in jk and yn's room:

Yn was getting ready and as usual jk was admiring her with love while sitting on bed.

Yn: hubby...am I looking that beautiful that u are not able to take your eyes off me.

Jk: hayeee jaan. You are looking way more beautiful than I can see.

Yn's Outfit:

Yn: thanks hubby

Yn: thanks hubby. BTW (walks closer to jk and leans towards his face while putting her hands around his neck) you are also looking dashing. (Said while tracing her fingers from his forehead to his jaw to his neck)

Jk's Outfit:

Jk: (his heart started to beat faster) hayee

Jk: (his heart started to beat faster) hayee....meri jaan....you are being very romantic today...

Yn: I am always romantic.

Jk: really...(he grabs her hands and switches their position. He hovered over her) then let me see how much romantic my queen is...(leans closer to her lips)

When his lips were about to touch her lips then yn turned her face to other side which made his lips to land on her cheeks. Jk whined.

Yn: hubby let's go we are getting late.

Jk: (smirks) not until I get my kiss.

Then he smashed his lips on her lips kissing her passionately. Yn also kissed him back. Then after a good kiss they pulled apart and then went to the venue. On entering the venue they saw everyone present there.

Jin, jhope, jimin and tee's Outfit: