Mystery of Ring

[IN CAB]
The driver was driving smoothly. Behind him bhumi and rm were sitting more likely to be sleeping and behind them jungkook and yn were sitting and talking on random topics.

Jungkook: umm...yn can I ask you something?

Yn: Yeah sure ask.

Jungkook: from the day I saw you, I saw a ring in your index finger. It's a very beautiful ring. Is it important for you?

Yn: (nervous) umm...yeah...kind of.

Jungkook: Who gave you this?

Yn: a..actually...(nervous)

(Jungkook saw that she was getting nervous.)

Jk: it's okay yn. If you are uncomfortable to tell me then I won't force you but remember we are best friends and you can share anything with me. (He patted her head.)

Yn: (smile) thanks for understanding.

After some hours, they reached their mansion and went inside.

OTP:
Man: boss she reached her mansion and she was with the same guy.

?: I knew it. (Angry) How dare she? (He cut the call) yn in this 1 week I got each and every information about you. How dare you reject my love and marry him. (Talking to himself)

[WHAT HAPPENED SON?] he heard a voice and replied.

?: nothing much dad. Someone is messing with me.

His dad: do u want me to take care of it Felix?

Felix: (smirk) no dad, I can handle it afterall I am your son.

[NEXT MORNING]

Rm and jungkook went to college and bhumi and yn went college after them. At the entrance of the college yn meet her friends and bhumi already went to her classes.

Lisa: hello yn how are u?

Yn: (smile) I am fine. How about you all?

Girls except yn: same here.

Yn: How about your project guys?

Jisoo: we all submitted our project already and you?

Yn: same here unnie.

Jennie: you know what yn, we all were paired with our crushes. Isn't it cool?

Yn: wow Jennie. What a coincidence.

[AUTHOR: it's not a coincidence girls, your crushes were desperate to meet u so I paired them with you all😁]

Rose: yaa right. Now let's go to our classes.

Yn: yeahh let's go.

[IN CLASSROOM]

Mr. Lee: so class, I saw your projects and I am very much impressed that you all put all your efforts and creativity in it. And I want to tell you that there is a tie for the best project.

(Everyone whispered to each other)

Mr. Lee: so the best project is of Jungkook's group...[yn became so happy after listening to jk's name but at the next moment her smile dropped by listening to another name] and of Felix's group.

Jk pov: When Mr. Lee announced my name, I saw yn and she was so happy but after listening to Felix name her smile faded and I wondered why?

[LUNCH BREAK]

Jisoo: yn...umm...well...

Yn: eonnie from when you start hesitating to talk to me. Speak...

Jisoo: don't get me wrong yn. But you are married for like 1 month and you are still wearing that ring?