Mehandi Function

After changing her clothes into comfortable, baggy and oversized hoodie yn came out of bathroom but flinched when someone backhugged her who was non other than jungkook.

Yn: you startled me kook. Wait...what are you doing here? How did mom allowed you to come here.

Jk: well...I came here because I was missing you and I came from window not from the door. Hehe...

Yn: whatt...are you serious? What if something might happen to you.

Jk: nothing will happen to me baby.

Yn: aren't you tired kook?

Jk: very tired. (Still hugging her)

Yn: then go back to your house and sleep and let me sleep too. (Broke the hug and laid down on her bed to sleep)

Jk: I want to sleep with you. (Then he came on the bed and slipped inside her hoodie and hugged her.)

Yn: k...kook what are y..you doing?

Jk: just sleeping with my wife. Don't worry I didn't saw anything.

Yn: but-

Jk: No buts now sleep...(Then they both slept while hugging each other)

It was evening now and mrs. Jeon came to mrs. Chauhan and asked her.

Mrs. Jeon: dear is jungkook here?

Mrs. Chauhan: No why? What happened?

Mrs. Jeon: he is not at home. I don't know where that brat went.

Mrs. Chauhan: don't worry let me ask yn.

Then they both went to yn's room and knocked but didn't got any reply. So, mrs. Chauhan opened the door and both of their eyes widened after seeing them sleeping while hugging each other. They both looked at each other and smiled.

Jk/m: this lover boy can't even stay a day without her. (Chuckled)

Yn/m: but they are looking cute.

Jk/m: Yes but we have to wake them up.

Yn/m: Hmm. Jungkook yn wake up you both.

Jk and yn slowly opened their eyes and got shocked to see their mothers as they were sleeping in an awkward position. Seeing them jk immediately came out of the hoodie. Yn and jk sat on the bed with their head low because of embarrassment. Then suddenly mrs. Jeon came and twisted jk's ears.

Jk: ouch...mom it's hurting.

Mrs. Jeon: yahh you brat. How dare u to come here. You know we were so much worried about u.

Jk: sorry mom it's just I missed her so I came here....Hehe (nervous laugh)

Mrs. Chauhan: But how did you come here? As far as I know we all didn't saw you coming here from the door.

Jk: umm...(scratches his neck) actually mom...I

Yn: let me tell u mom, he climbed and entered my room through my window. It's all his fault not mine.

Jk: wahh...(Sarcastic) what a nice wife I got.

Mrs. Jeon: shut up u brat and come with me.

Jk: okay mom.

(Mrs. Jeon and jk went to their mansion)

[NEXT MORNING]
[MEHANDI FUNCTION]:

The decorations: