Pregnancy Journey

The beautiful journey of pregnancy started in the jeon and min's family.

Yn and jiya were so excited and nervous for their pregnancy but at the same time they were feeling relief also because they had their husbands by their side. Their husbands were taking caring of them like a small baby.

2nd MONTH OF PREGNANCY:

Jungkook and suga are taking care of yn and jiya very carefully as the first three months are very crucial.

In jeon's house:

Jk: yn baby listen to me baccha...you have to eat green vegetables also na. Now be a good girl and eat your food.

Yn: No..no...no I won't. Kookie I don't want to eat these vegetables please...I want to eat chocolate.

Jk: baby doctor told you to eat fast food in limit. And also you ate a whole chocolate yesterday right. So now no more chocolate. (Said in calm tone)

Yn: (teary eyes) you don't love me anymore right. You are very bad. I hate you...(tears started to flow from her eyes.)

Jk: (panicked) oh don't cry my baccha...okay I will let you eat chocolate but first eat your food than only you will get chocolate.

Yn: (happy) really thank you hubby. I love you so much. (She started eating her vegetables and after sometime she completed her food.)

Jk: baby you want chocolate?

Yn: No I don't want it. I am full. I want to sleep. (Yawns)

Jk: (chuckles) okay let's go to sleep.

In Min's house:

Jiya was standing in front of mirror and was watching herself. Then suga came and hugged her from back.

Suga: what happened jiyu?

Jiya: (she just turned towards suga and hugged him while crying making him panicked)

Suga: baby what happened? Come here and sit first. (He made her sit on the bed)

Jiya: baby why my baby bump is not visible. (Sobbing) am I really pregnant? (Crying)

Suga: baby...first of all stop crying. Here drink it. (He gave her a glass of water)

Jiya drinks the water and calms down a little. But still she was sobbing with her red nose and puffy eyes making her look like a cute teddy.

Suga: aww my teddy bear your baby bump will be visible after 3 months.

Jiya: promise..

Suga: (chuckles) Yes promise. Now smile.

Jiya: (smiles) now I am happy.

Suga: great.

3rd MONTH OF PREGNANCY:

In Washroom:

Jk: yn are you okay now? (He was continuously rubbing her back as she was vomiting.)

Yn: Yeah..(she said while cleaning her face)

Jk: love are you feeling any kind of pain?

Yn: yeahh I am feeling slight pain in my body.

Jk: love you should go and rest now. I will clean it.

Yn: thanks kook. (Smiles and went to their room to rest)

When yn went away jungkook cleaned everything and just then his phone ranged.

Jk: ohh suga hyung..(he picked up the call) hello hyung how are you? And how is jiya?

Suga: jungkook we both are fine. Just jiya is facing some difficulties like morning sickness and all as it's 3rd month. BTW how is yn?