Graduation Party

Just like this many weeks passed and now Felix was behaving good with yn and was also successful in making jungkook his friend. But still jungkook didn't fully trust him. Sometimes yn found felix behavior strange but shrugged it off. She was happy that he is changing himself but it's not the reality. Many months passed yn and jungkook were living happily together. However yn fell for jungkook Because he was so kind and caring towards her. Whenever she gets her periods he used to take care of her like a baby and when she is sick he cooks food for her and same goes to yn also. She also take good care of jungkook. On the other hand, jungkook is confused about his feelings that why he cares for her, why his hearts beats faster when he is near her, when it's just a contract marriage. It's almost 3 months  of their marriage they share lovely moments but shyly ignore the feelings inside them. Both of them trust each other also.

[BACK TO STORY]
OTP:

Yn: Hello eomma how are u and how iels dad and when will you both come back?

Mrs. Jeon: omo daughter relax let me answer you one by one. We are very good here how are you all?

Yn: we all are fine too.

Mrs. Jeon: and I want to say sorry.

Yn: Because we were not there for celebrating rm's graduation party.

Yn: it's okay eomma. We all understand.

Mrs. Jeon: BTW where are bhumi, rm and jungkook?

Yn: Actually mom, yesterday Rm-shi went out of country for some business work and today bhumi went to india to meet her parents. So, jungkook went to drop her to airport. We were so busy with the packing that we forgot to inform you...sorry for that mom.

Mrs. Jeon: it's okay yn. No problem. BTW I have one good news for both of you.

Yn: What is it mom?

Mrs. Jeon: well, as you know you and jungkook are graduating next week so all of us decided to announce you both the CEO of our companies and for that we are coming to korea next week.

Yn: o my god mom that's a great news. I am so happy and excited for next week. Thanks for giving such great news.

Mrs. Jeon: welcome dear. Take care of you and jungkook. I am hanging up now.

Yn: (smile) okay...bye mom.

[She cut the call and at that time jungkook entered the house. She told him everything and they both hugged each other in excitement but pulled apart after realising.]

Jk: (awkward) sorry....actually I was so excited.

Yn: It's o..okay. (awkward)

(They both went to their shared bedroom being excited while the maids chuckled looking at their behavior)

[AFTER 1 WEEK]

Yn and Jungkook's parents came and went to the party hall while both of you were getting ready. You invited your friends from your college also but sadly rm and bhumi were not there. And jk invited his friends too but he didn't invited Felix. But Mr. Jeon invited many businessman so Felix's dad was also invited and Felix didn't want to miss this chance so he came with selin.

[IN HOUSE]
Jk cane out of shower while whiping his wet hairs and a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jk: yn where are my clo...(He got silent as he saw a beautiful view on front of his eyes.)

He saw yn who was looking breath taking in black saree. Yn decided to wear a saree instead of western dress. She did a little makeup and was looking gorgeous.

Yn's look: