Group study

[MEANWHILE IN KOREA]

Yn: Sis how about I invite my friends for studying tomorrow?

Bhumi: Good idea di. Let's invite your friends tomorrow. It will be fun.

Yn: ok then let me call them.
She then called Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie and Rose about their plans and told them that Rm will also come along with his friends. They all agreed for the meet and after talking for sometime they ended their call. Then yn called Rm.

OTP:
Yn: Hi rm.

Rm: Hello yn. How are you?

Yn: I am absolutely fine. Actually I want to tell u something.

Rm: Yes what it is?

Yn: Actually mom and dad went out for meeting. So I and Bhumi planned to call our friends to our home for group study. So if you want you can also join us with your friends and brother.
(Yn has not seen or meet his brother personally.)

Rm: what a coincidence yn. My uncle and aunt went for a meeting too. BTW it's a great idea. We'll definitely join u guys.

Yn: OK then bye see u tomorrow.

Rm: Bye.
After hanging the phone rm approached Jk.

Rm: jk listen.

Jk: Yes hyung what happened?

Rm: One of my friend called me to her house for studying. Are u coming?

Jk: I can't come hyung as I have to go to my friend's house for project. Also I am in different university so I will not be able to study with u guys.

Rm: You are right jk. Okay no problem I will go with others.

Jk: ok hyung.
Rm then called jin, jhope, suga, jimin and v and asked them to join and then all agreed happily.

[THE NEXT DAY]
Yn: Bhumi they might come anytime is everything ready?

Bhumi: Yes di everything is ready. Snacks are also ready.

Then the door bell rang and yn excitedly opened the door. She saw her friends standing on the door. She hugged them and welcomed them inside. After sometime rm and his friends also came. She welcomed them too and served them some snacks and cold drinks which she prepared. Yn introduced her friends and bhumi to rm's friends and then rm introduced his friends to yn. They all became good friends.

Yn: rm where is ur brother?

Rm: Actually he had to complete his project work so he went to his friend's house.

Yn: ohh...okay no problem. Guys let's start studying.

All: Yes.

All of them were studying meanwhile yn was watching bhumi who was staring at Rm. Yn smiles a little and started studying again. After completing their studies all of them watched a movie, taked a little, ate food and played some games. It was evening now.

Yn's friends: yn it's getting late now. We should leave.

Yn: yaa you are right. Let me see you off guys.

Yn's friends: Okay then.
You went to main gate to see them off.

Rose: Yn Actually I want to tell you something.

Yn: What do you want to tell?

Rose: umm....Actually i-i like someone. (Nervous)

Yn: ohh okay u li- wait what?(shocked) who is he?

Rose: it's jimin.
(Guys I am not shipping anyone.)

All except rose: whatttt.....really....