wedding shopping

Let's do a contract marriage!!!

..........................................................................

Yn: What!! A contract marriage!!

Jk: Hmm...this contract marriage thing will be only between us. We will not tell our parents about it.

Yn: Hmm.

Jk: we will be in a contract marriage for 1 year and after 1 year we will tell our parents some reason and will divorce.

Yn: (thinks) okay.
Jk and yn discussed about the contract marriage and after that they call their parents.

Jk: dad mom I agree for this marriage.

Mr. And mrs. Jeon became happy after listening to jungkook. Now, everyone was waiting for yn's answer. Yn took a deep breath and said...

Yn: I also agree for this marriage.

Mrs. Chauhan: omo....really??

Yn:(said with small smile) Yes mom.

Then jeon's and Chauhan's congratulated each other meanwhile jk and yn were quietly standing there.

Mrs. Jeon: jungkook dear take yn's phone number.

Jk: why mom?

Mrs. Jeon: whatt why huhh?? She is your soon to be wife. You two must stay in contact with each other till marriage.

Jk: (frustrated) oky fine mom.

Jk went towards yn and took her phone number. After that all of them went to their respective house.

IN CHAUHAN'S MANSION
After reaching mansion yn went to her room saying she is sleepy. Her parents also went to their room to sleep. Yn went to her room and locked the door. She started thinking about all the things that happened today and a drop of tear slide down her cheeks.

Yn: I wanted to marry someone whom I love and who will take care of me always. I don't want to marry jungkook. I don't love him. I don't even know about his personality. (She talked to herself while her tears were coming nonstop from her eyes.)

[While crying and thinking about these things yn slept. The next day, yn woke up, did her morning routine then did her breakfast and went for college. She don't want to tell anyone about her marriage in college so she stayed quiet whole day. Meanwhile in the house...]

OTP:
Mrs. Chauhan: finally our kids are getting married. I am so happy.

Mrs. Jeon: Yeah right. And yes don't forget to tell yn that the marriage is next week.

Mrs. Chauhan: okay don't worry I will tell her.

Mrs. Jeon: hey listen. As our kids are always busy in their studies so how about we both go for their wedding shopping?

Mrs. Chauhan: Hey that's a great idea. Then we will meet at xx mall in 1 hour.

Mrs. Jeon: ok fine. Bye bestie..

Mrs. Chauhan: Bye bye. See u soon.

[After they hung the call, both of them met at the xx mall. They shopped a lot. Yn's mom bought a beautiful suit and ring for jungkook. And jk's mom bought a wedding gown, accessories and ring for yn. They both were so excited for their kids marriage. After 4 hours of shopping they went to their home. Mrs. Chauhan, after coming home went to the kitchen to make lunch and then yn entered the house.]

Yn: Mom, I am back. (sees dresses, rings and accessories on the table) Mom what is all this?

Mom: Sweetie, these are your wedding clothes. Me and mrs. Jeon went for shopping today. And She bought all these for u.

Yn: seriously mom!! Our wedding is not even fixed and u bought the clothes.

Mom: But my child, your wedding is next week. We all decided this in the morning only. And also it will be korean style marriage.

Yn: whattt....next week.

Mom: Yes...why are u not happy?

Yn: it's not like that mom, I am very much happy for my marriage.
[In mind: oh god, next week is so early, please help me. I don't want this marriage.]

IN JK'S HOUSE:
Mrs. Jeon entered the house and saw jungkook doing some work while sitting on sofa. She came near him and gave him the shopping bags.

Mrs. Jeon: jungkook, My child, look this is your wedding dress. Mrs. Chauhan bought it for u. How is it?

Jk: it's great mom.

Mrs. Jeon: and yes jungkook your wedding is next week.

Jk: whatt....this early!!

Mrs. Jeon: Yes dear.

??: (shocked) our jungkook is getting married.

Mrs. Jeon: ohh rm come child...Yes he is getting married next week.

Rm: ohoo...but who is the girl?

Mrs. Jeon: ohh she is so beautiful and nice. Her name is yn.

Rm: yn!!!!!

Jk:(frowned) Do u know her??

Rm: Yes, we study in same college. She is a good friend of mine. She is a nice girl.

Mrs. Jeon: wow that's great.

Then jk told rm that he is transferring to his college after marriage. He also told rm not to tell anyone in the college about jk and yn's marriage. Rm agreed with him.

[IN yn's house after 2 days bhumi entered and mrs. Chauhan welcomed her.]

Bhumi: hello aunt. Where is di?

Mrs. Chauhan: She is in college Beta.

Bhumi: ahh...okay.

Mrs. Chauhan: u know what Beta....your di is getting married next week. We bought her ring and dresses also.

Bhumi: (happy and shocked) what! Really! Wow, that's a great news. I am so happy for her. But is she happy with this marriage.

Mom: yes she happily agreed for the marriage. And also she told us not to tell anyone in the college about her marriage.

Bhumi: ok...but atleast show me the picture of My soon to be jiju.
[Then Mrs. Chauhan showed jk's pic to bhumi.]

Mom: His name is jungkook.

Bhumi: well, he seems really good for my sister.
[Then yn enters the house and bhumi ran and hugged her and said...]

Bhumi: omg sis....I can't believe that u are getting married....congrats...

Yn: thank u sis.

Bhumi: won't u show me your wedding dresses. (Sad face)

Yn: aww...come I will show u. Okay.

Bhumi: okay. (happy)

Vote and comment guys>>3