First day of college and drama

The student was non other than..........

Jungkook

Jk: Hello everyone. I am jeon jungkook. Nice to meet u all. I hope we will be friends. (Jk pov: I introduced myself and I was about to sit then somehow I noticed a girl in 3rd row and she was.......yn!!! Like what the hell, I and yn are in same class!!!)

Yn pov: jungkook stared me and my friends were staring at me with teasing smile. I glared at them and told them to stop it.

Mr. Lee: jungkook go and sit anywhere u want. I have to start my lecture.

Jk: ok sir.

Jungkook sat with a boy in 4th row. Mr. Lee started the lecture but all the girls were talking about jungkook only. They were like going crazy over him.

Jk: this class is so noisy.

Boy: (low voice) this is because of u.

Jk: dude what did I did?

Boy: the girls are dying seeing your handsome face.

Jk: ohh....I can't do anything in this matter. Let's study bro.

Boy: Hmm.

Meanwhile,
Yn: why is every girl going crazy over him?

Lisa: are u perhaps jealous?(teasing tone)

Yn:(scoffed) huh...why would I?

After 1.5 hours the lecture ended and everybody started moving out of the class.

Jisoo: girls let's go to canteen.

Yn: ok let's go.

I was about to go when someone called me...it was jungkook...ohh god why???

Jk pov: I saw yn going out of the class. So, I called her loudly......YN!!!!!

Yn: Yes what happened jungkook? (I asked him. I saw the girls of my class staring at me more like glaring me but I ignored them.)

Jk: (whispered) actually mom told us to meet at a cafe after college. She texted me that it's urgent.

Yn: ohh....okyy. (I saw the girls were burning in jealousy. But I ignored them and went to cafeteria. Jungkook also went to canteen with his hyungs.)

IN THE CANTEEN
Jungkook was sitting with his hyungs and yn was sitting with er friends on the another table. Jungkook was talking when a girl approached him.

?: hello Mr. Handsome.

Meanwhile,
Rose: yn!! look there.

Yn: What happened Rose? Don't shout.

Rose: just see there yn.(pointed towards jk's table)

Yn: (sees in the direction where Rose pointed) what the....what is Selin doing with jungkook?

Lisa: bro...she is such a playgirl. She is an example of a real slut. Don't forget she had almost 6 ex's and is in relationship also. Now she's trying to hit on jungkook.

Yn: ..........[silence]
[IN mind: I should not have any problem with jungkook having affair with some other girl after all I am his wife only for 1 year.]

Rose: yn let's go there. She is literally hitting on your husband and u are sitting silently watching the drama.

Yn: Rose calm down. Here nobody knows that we are married. And if I interfere between them then others will ask about my relationship with jungkook. Then what will I tell them?

Jisoo: yn is right and jungkook will also feel bad. Let him handle this situation.

Rose: ok fine.
.
.
.
?: hello Handsome. (Seductively)